Guardians Discussions

How do we get these? Is it the usual thing of having the appropriate two items in the SRV while scanning a Guardian obelisk?

Also - when you say "new sites" - do you mean the new Guardian Ruin sites or the new Guardian Structure sites?

Go to Mitchell (dock?) in the Meene system. You get a new Ram Tah mission, then go to the Guardian Structure sites and scan the obelisks like usual.

Awesome work on finding the new codex entries folks!

FP updated with what's been reported so far!

28 Codex entries to find from the new sites... let's go get to it :) All voice acted too! (Top Work FD!)

This is getting interesting!

Jmanis, which entry is the third image from? And if you get chance could you post images of the rest of the text for the 2nd and 3rd images and then I'll update the FP with them. Cheers!

Awesome work on finding the new codex entries folks!

FP updated with what's been reported so far!

Jmanis, which entry is the third image from? And if you get chance could you post images of the rest of the text for the 2nd and 3rd images and then I'll update the FP with them. Cheers!
oMaLmmf.png

C9GMCAG.png

tYurSFZ.png

sM53cn0.png

So is the new Federal Skynet going to have similar thoughts of rebellion too? Or is the Ancient AI going to find these new ships nice and cosy?

So are the Obelisks bugged as I have the Ram Tah Mission and the correct items....It says Civilisation Data but nothing appears?

Did you try scanning those obelisks while all the pylons are charged maybe the last one will pop up all the way. If not then maybe that site is intentionally broken. Like saying the guardians put it there millennia ago, and we expect it to work. Lol

Did you try scanning those obelisks while all the pylons are charged maybe the last one will pop up all the way. If not then maybe that site is intentionally broken. Like saying the guardians put it there millennia ago, and we expect it to work. Lol

First thing I tried when I realised it was the site with the broken pylon. (did nothing)

Interestingly, that particular obelisk doesn't "play" like the other obelisks. When you get an incorrect combo during this mission, ram tah gives you his usual "Didn't work" message. The one with the goid things doesn't trigger any message like that.

Last edited:
First thing I tried when I realised it was the site with the broken pylon. (did nothing)

Interestingly, that particular obelisk doesn't "play" like the other obelisks. When you get an incorrect combo during this mission, ram tah gives you his usual "Didn't work" message. The one with the goid things doesn't trigger any message like that.
I'm sure we will find out what those do exactly. I've spent the last 2 days exploring a lot of ancient ruin and guardian structure sites. I did ram tahs decoding ancient ruins mission again. One thing I've noticed some of those sites are missing obelisks where I know they were there before the update. Also not all symbols are correct for example I came up on one obelisk that said I needed an orb and relic but it worked with an orb a tablet. Might be a bug

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Confirmed!!!?p=6464293&viewfull=1#post6464293

Thought I'd stick this in here for completeness.

So there was a Thargoid vs Guardian war.

It intrigues me a lot now that the TS/TL combo on the obelisk featured in that screenie works,, meanwhile in Butch's video, it actually is subtly different. Yet I tried all combos of TL/TS/TP. Bugged as well? Or are we missing something? Maybe a new Thargoid artefact?

EDIT: On closer inspection, the second glyph is completely different what *is* it? Thicker sides and shorter top.
IJMmvE9.png

all

Last edited:
Top Bottom