How do I and FAQ Requests

Brett C

Frontier
Hi Folks,

Feel free to use this thread for any quick FAQ / How Do I requests. Will do my best to populate tutorials on such in due time.

If you need a whole-island tutorial... well... erm... :|

Soo.... how can i manage to get a plain area for an enxlosure so the water isnt alway more down or more up... the game seems to lack an elevation indicator?

How do it complete the Mission: Hazardous Holdings?

Im stuck at the following objective: "Ensure each dinosaur remains housed within a secure enclosure".

All my dinos are secured (behind electric fences) and the mission has no timer or anything...

Edit: Solved, i hade a rather tiny hole in the fence of my herbivore enclosure, i never noticed becuse they were allways comfortable and never tried to escape, after fixing the hole the mission continued.

Last edited:
How do I tilt the camera vertically?

I can move it up, down, sideways, rotate, zoom in and out, but I didn't find how to change the ANGLE of the camera. It usually changes by itself when selecting dinos/buildings, and it is a pain to put it back at a usable angle.

I can move it up, down, sideways, rotate, zoom in and out, but I didn't find how to change the ANGLE of the camera. It usually changes by itself when selecting dinos/buildings, and it is a pain to put it back at a usable angle.

Middle mouse button. Hold it and move the mouse around so you change the angle.

How do I assign rangers and acu helis to tasks? It says to right click but nothing happens when I do that.

Select a ranger team. Their you can drive and assign a task. If you hit assign task you will see certain thing on the map. For the ranger: Icons above feeders, hit the feeder and the car will drive their to replenish, Sick Dinosaurs he will cure, broken or damaged buildings he will repair. ACU, all Dinosaurs he will try to tranqu it.

how to raise brachiosaurs properly?

Im on the 3rd island, i tried to raise them but got confused about their forest requirement. no matter how many forest i grow, its alway in the read
STwtnUC.jpg

the enclosure is thered circle,
its about 1/3 of the whole island and shes still not comfortable with the forest

Isla Nublar Sandbox Mode

Hi, I was wondering about the Jurassic World Evolution Sandbox Mode. I am having a hard time finding out what button to press on PS4 to control the disasters and time of day. My question is, where do I go to control disasters and time in the game.
Hope you get back to me.
If you do, thank you.
Have a good day

Brett C

Frontier
Im on the 3rd island, i tried to raise them but got confused about their forest requirement. no matter how many forest i grow, its alway in the read
STwtnUC.jpg

its about 1/3 of the whole island and shes still not comfortable with the forest

I've yet to get to this island - so will need to play to it sometime today or tomorrow.

Camera tilt

Middle mouse button. Hold it and move the mouse around so you change the angle.

I have a real problem, my middle mouse button doesn't work and there is no option to bind it either :/ Is there any keyboard key for tilting the camera? Im stuck with top-down view of the park :(

Hello, could you maybe make a guide with the meanings of different alert bar icons? I'm working on Isla Tacano and it keeps showing me something's wrong, but nothing in the map view seems to be out of norm..
Specifically, I'm trying to figure out this:
7aa78b0deed4b54509379d99c1a790fc.png

How do I see the various genome scores for my dinosaurs? For the life of me, I can't find any interface that shows it, other than when extracting DNA.

<EDIT> Oh, it's in the Genome Center in the Incubation Console. We really should have it in the Database, shouldn't we?

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
How do I see the various genome scores for my dinosaurs? For the life of me, I can't find any interface that shows it, other than when extracting DNA.

<EDIT> Oh, it's in the Genome Center in the Incubation Console. We really should have it in the Database, shouldn't we?

A good feature request, best to post that idea to the wishlist thread. :)

Hello, could you maybe make a guide with the meanings of different alert bar icons? I'm working on Isla Tacano and it keeps showing me something's wrong, but nothing in the map view seems to be out of norm..
Specifically, I'm trying to figure out this:

That means you have a building without a path to it.

How can we slow down game speed

If this is possible, I'm finding my Dino's are dying of old age before I even get enclosures full?

hi, i have build my enclosure that way.
show.php

This enclosure have 2 Bronto, 3 Diplo, 3 Camara, 4 or so Maja, ton of Paras

You have to build Trees almost everywhere it is not enough to have lot of trees in the exhibit the Sauropods need it near themselves. (but you don't have to Fill the hole enclosure the only need a few near.) Sometimes the drop when the walk into grassland to feed but it will rise. Never got an outbreak there.
PS: plz devs make the Feeder researchable for its capacity. The always empty.

Top Bottom