Hutton's Dusty Bento Balls Convoy - 8th June

I signed up but do not have a wing (I belong to the The Fatherhood) and have not had time to load up on anything. Currently docked in Bento system, standing by. Also, My name is not on the list shown on page 1 of this thread. And I won't have time tonight to get in game. I will be available tomorrow before the mission to possibly wing up and load cargo....I am running my T-10 (Battle Bovine V) with 400 cargo space.

@Damotzw reason your not in a wing is because you signed up as undecided ,, so no wing was assigned for you, if you wish to be assigned let me know and i will make it so

Got some tasty treats to drop for any Trick or Treaters tonight :)

I am currently offering free Piracy defence checks in Bento. My first customer was found to be in need of some defensive adjustments and his Balls spilled out on the first Hatchbreaker.

Sadly, he also dropped a load of limpets.

Guess what I forgot to tell my Collectors to ignore?

The good news is that I now have much Limpets for my next client.

I did a test of my point defence this morning in a high Res. Even with 5 ships sending limpets at me nothing got through. Nothing’s perfect, but this’ll do.

Last edited:
I am currently offering free Piracy defence checks in Bento. My first customer was found to be in need of some defensive adjustments and his Balls spilled out on the first Hatchbreaker.

Sadly, he also dropped a load of limpets.

Guess what I forgot to tell my Collectors to ignore?

The good news is that I now have much Limpets for my next client.

Those were my limpets :-( Twin PD on a type 7 were quite disappointing.

However, Ouberos was kind enough to replenish my balls for later.

I'm loitering at the station in case anyone needs a reload.

Those were my limpets :-( Twin PD on a type 7 were quite disappointing.

However, Ouberos was kind enough to replenish my balls for later.

I'm loitering at the station in case anyone needs a reload.
It’s important (I think) to choose the utility slots for your PDs correctly. I’ve chosen one that’s right next to the cargo hatch.

Top Bottom