Hybrids DLC Suggestion

Hello!
In this post, i will suggest a Hybrid Dinosaur DLC.

I'll be honest, i'm not one of the biggest fans of hybrid dinosaurs, but many fans are asking for their return. So, while it's not entirely in my most interests, i wouldn't complain if that content was released in the game, because this would be more content in the game, content that would most likely bring new animals, which i will suggest throughout this post.

When i think of this DLC idea, i don't think of it as a simple dinosaur pack, but as an expansion pack, bringing a new story, new animals and new maps.

HISTORY
About the story, i have two ideas for it. The two ideas would be a kind of "Alternative Tale" of 'Jurassic World', which would be told the story of events never revealed by the characters of the franchise.

1st Story Idea:
The story could be about Dr. Wu, who would have created many hybrid specimens, as a form of testing, to make hybrids by mixing dinosaur genes with dinosaur. Cronologically, this would be before he got where he got with Scorpios Rex and Indominus Rex.
My question is whether this story would be very similar to the story of the hybrid DLC from the first game. It's been a long time since i played that DLC campaign from the first game, and because of that, i can't remember what the story was like.
But if this "Alternate Tale" of Dr. Wu that i suggested was going to be a repeat of the previous game, i have the second story idea.

2nd Story Idea
The story could be about Biosyn itself, making it's own attempts at creating hybrid Dinosaurs, with the intention of creating the perfect animals to be used in combat and in war zones. And this entire genetic manipulation operation would be commanded and supervised by none other than Lewis Dodgson.
This second idea is what i find most interesting, because Biosyn itself was never well used in the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World films, and therefore i think that it could be a good opportunity to, at least in the game, for Biosyn to be well used in the story, exploring the bad ethics and morals of the company and the characters, through the dialogues between them.
And this story idea is also interesting because of the maps i want to suggest for this DLC, which i'll mention below, after the animals' suggestions.

ANIMALS
As for the animals in the DLC, i have ideas for a few "pure" animal species, all of them being aquatic animals, and i (obviously) have ideas for hybrid animals, these being both land, water and flying animals.
I would like to suggest more species of aquatic animals such as:

DUNKLEOSTEUS: a prehistoric fish;
MEGALODON: a prehistoric shark;
LIVYATAN: a prehistoric whale;
And ARCHELON: a prehistoric turtle.

All of these species would be used to create aquatic animal hybrids, hybrids which will now be suggested below.

As for the hybrids, i would like to suggest the return of some well-known ones, such as Ankylodocus, Spinoraptor and Stegoceratops, these three being very requested by many fans in the community. And these animals, by the way, could receive a redesign, if the fans preferred and/or in case the developers decide to do so.
As for new hybrids, i would suggest the:

CARNORAPTOR: A mix of Carnotaurus and Pyroraptor.
SPINOCERATOPS: a mix of Spinosaurus and Sinoceratops (this one having its appearance in the Netflix series 'Camp Cretaceous');
PTERAQUETZAL: a mixture of Pteranodon and Quetzalcoatlus;
TAPEJALOSAURUS: a mixture of Tapejara and Monolophosaurus;
DUNKLEOSAURUS: a mix of Dunkleosteus and Mosasaurus;
MEGARCHELON: a mix of Megalodon and Archelon;
And the LIVYSAURUS: a mixture of Livyatan and Ichthyosaurus.

MAPS
Regarding the DLC maps, i would like to suggest two maps of a biome which doesn't exist in the game yet. The two maps would be of a new biome, being that biome, the Tundra.
Tundra would be a biome which is located in extremely cold places, and the vegetation of the environment consists of small plants.
One of the maps could be in Alaska, the other map could be in Siberia, or anywhere else in the world that has the Tundra biome.

So that's it, that's my suggestion of an expansion DLC pack, having the content focused on hybrid animals.
Hope someone found it interesting. Users can comment what they think of everything i've written if they want.

And also, consider checking out my 2 other posts, one i give an DLC and some features suggestions, and the other i give an Crocodilians DLC pack suggestion, and give your opinions about it, if you want to.

My other post (DLC and Features): https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/features-and-a-dlc-suggestions.614897/
My other post (Crocodilians DLC): https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/crocodile-dlc-pack-suggestion.616005/

Thanks so much for reading this far!
Have a nice day/night! 😁

Last edited:
By the way, it wouldn't be a bad idea to include amphibian/crocodilian hybrids as well. For example:

SPINOTASUCHUS: A mixture of Kaprosuchus and Spinoraptor itself;

And the KOOLASAURUS: A mix of Koolasuchus and Sarcosuchus.

So then, it could be an opportunity to introduce the Amphibians/Crocodilians animals into the game. 😁

Last edited:
It's understandable. This one has a quite interesting design.

Also, what do you think about the Tundra biome? Would you like the game to have it?
Yes.
But how about a hybrid called Dracodentitan (Baryonyx & Polacanthus hybrid)?
Dracodentitan.png

Last edited:
Yes.
But how about a hybrid called Dracodentitan (Baryonyx & Polacenthus hybrid)?
View attachment 353804
What a monstrosity. This looks in no way like either Polacanthus or Baryonyx. Terrible design.

I think it's good the franchise has moved away from hyrbids. I don't think it would be a problem if they added the old hybrids in a DLC. But I wouldn't buy it and I don't think any new ones should be added to the game.

What a monstrosity. This looks in no way like either Polacanthus or Baryonyx. Terrible design.

I think it's good the franchise has moved away from hyrbids. I don't think it would be a problem if they added the old hybrids in a DLC. But I wouldn't buy it and I don't think any new ones should be added to the game.
I agree with you.
I would much prefer for the game to receive new aquatic animals like Dunkleosteus, Megalodon, Archelon and Livyatan, and also amphibians/crocodilians like Deinosuchus, Sarcosuchus, Kaprosuchus, Postosuchus and Purussaurus, rather than hybrids.

Nice choices. Would you also like the game to receive new fliers as well?
Of course!
I would love the game to have new Pterosaurs, like the Pterodaustro, the Austriadactylus and the Tupandactylus, for exemple.
And i also would love the game to have more Dinosaurs, like the Argentinosaurus, Shunosaurus, Saurophaganax, Pycnonemosaurus, Irritator, Microceratus, and ETC.
I love Dinosaurs, i love Jurassic Park, and i love this game, JWE2, and in my perspective, this game has the great potential to be the definitive Jurassic World Park-Builder Game. That's why i think this way: the more animal to be added to the game, the better. 🤩

Top Bottom