Spoilers I don't think frontier intended to reveal this.

Perhaps my decision to refrain from attacking these guys until I was sure they were the actual bad guys wasn't a bad idea. I always knew that SOME Thargoid faction was behind all the attacks, but never convinced the ones we have been blowing up were those same characters.

Same.

Maybe start feeling sorry for the folks who reflexively attached them?

Ye know whats missing in this picture that makes me wonder?

On the system selection, the new filters are missing...nice try ^

That's just because they are searching by government type and not the new commodity search. The filters only show up with the appropriate search chosen.

verminstar

Banned
That's just because they are searching by government type and not the new commodity search. The filters only show up with the appropriate search chosen.

Hmm...ok ye got me there haha ^

Speaking of which...the new options fer trade look cool...wonder if aliens give good good coin fer slaves. Ill even sell any passengers who moan they want two tons of fish to make their journey more comfy...something dont smell right and its not the fish ^

Last edited:
Remember, the "Guardians" are supposed to be that red-skinned, black-eyed race that left all those nice ruins and artifacts that thargoid facilities have allergic reactions to... and we have seen some up-and-coming weapons that are supposed to be based on Guardian tech... so tie-in must be in the works.

Remember, the "Guardians" are supposed to be that red-skinned, black-eyed race that left all those nice ruins and artifacts that thargoid facilities have allergic reactions to... and we have seen some up-and-coming weapons that are supposed to be based on Guardian tech... so tie-in must be in the works.

Probably. The stream showed a new material in the tech broker screeen: Rhenium. I wonder if these new filters for Thargoid and Guardian worlds will factor into finding new materials somehow?

So, question, if the Thargoids are essentially 'the shadows' does that make the guardians 'the vorlons' and therefore humanity is stuck in between light and dark?

Because if that's the case, then Frontier for the love of god, you have to build the whitestar.

wsglory.jpg

Also the reaction on stream to the realisation it was showing the filter was amusing. ;)

I wonder if these new filters for Thargoid and Guardian worlds will factor into finding new materials somehow?

I'm sure it will. There is much more to grind in 3.x. ;)

Awesome!

It looks as if The Bubble will be an interesting place (and maybe there will be a Thargoid Mirror Bubble) when I get back there in a couploe of months.

Thanks for spoiling!

So, question, if the Thargoids are essentially 'the shadows' does that make the guardians 'the vorlons' and therefore humanity is stuck in between light and dark?

Because if that's the case, then Frontier for the love of god, you have to build the whitestar.

As long as it comes with that ridiculosuly awesome beam weapon.... [big grin]

71934i7E5D49500BA0FBC7

Last edited:
My reading of this is that we will now be able to filter out locations where there are Thargoid ground structures and the like or systems like the Guardian Ruins. No more hunting around forums for system names and the like. Maybe more to it but that was my take from it.

Top Bottom