INRA Base Discoveries

Early coffee with tinfoil theory. Skip reading if You dont like spoilers:

There is discrepancy in JJ's logs. Log 1 he says he didn't know what is his cargo. In log 2 Mycoid is explicitly mentioned.

If he did what is mentioned in the logs, why there is additional (presumably) Mycoid cargo near his ship? O.K. additional ammo for the second try if he miss first time. Why there is additional ordinary cargo near his ship? One does not go on such mission with additional weight, he needs speed to get out. In fact in real life on such missions, if extremely dangerous loadout is not dropped on the target it will be dropped into the sea or deserted area before landing, the risk is too big to land with that. Or the cargo hatch was set for malfunction after the confirmation of the hit, so all evidences could be destroyed during the crash.

Dangerous cargo near the ship is marked with red lights like "find me" sign and that additional cargo is not fitting in the story. Ive seen the same cargo place with lights and ordinary cargo near the alien crash site so red lights looks to me like markings for easy finding. Why would somebody tried to mark such place instead of letting it to be hidden and forgotten?

Looks like a cover-up operation and "put a blame on me" log tempering. Why INRA would openly admit they crossed him to commit genocide? Where is JJ's body? Who puts those lights down there after the crash?

Why is my coffee cup empty? Must be aliens! Wheels within wheels within wheels...

Last edited:
Just started trouncing around the sites, started at Jameson's wreck, then went to Taylor Keep. It's a shame the Chemical Waste at JJ's ship is just that :( Also, couldn't help but land on the actual landing pad at Taylor Keep :p

Me too! Suggest you visit Stack if you haven't already, it's really well done. Once I've done INRA I'm doing Thargoid bases and Guardians. This stuff is really interesting but only accessible via forums, YouTube, etc. which is a shame.

Me too! Suggest you visit Stack if you haven't already, it's really well done. Once I've done INRA I'm doing Thargoid bases and Guardians. This stuff is really interesting but only accessible via forums, YouTube, etc. which is a shame.

The annoying thing is that you can't go back and rescan for the "abandoned settlement package" reward. I say this, because a CG to gather abandoned settlement information would be great. I know people wouldn't find anything new, but there's a lot out there now that we could go tour around. I have nearly 1m in package data, 1000 people doing that would be a billion credits no problems.

And yeah, stack was awesome. Just got Hermitage, Alnath and HIP 15329 left.

Last edited:
I visited stack lastnight and OMG. The planet was in the dark side of the Gas giant and there was a fog/mist over the site that made it look very spooky. I couldn't see the site untill I was within a few hundred metres from it.

Some twitchy people around.

I use 'randomly' to refer to finding things on the surface as much as the means of finding the system and planet.

Unless I'm misinformed the only reliable way to locate something with unknown coordinates is to metagame the loading times.
It's either that or pure luck even when you know which planet it is.

FD still have a long way to go to improve this aspect of the game.

Spending more than 48 hrs chrono, using mathlab, to triangulate something is not what we use to called "random".
And yes, you are totaly misinformed, despite we spend hrs too to explain how Syleo found the 2nd base. All of that is on this thread. Just read it.

Maybe it is that, that is make us loosing patience : having to say again and again the same things to ppl that don't want to listen and/or think we are lying (the obstination to not believe someone who say the truth is the same as saying this person is lying).

You made a confusion betwee the 1st base found and the second one.

Last edited:
i don't suppose anyone has updated their ship's ID to match JJ's and then landed at an Inra base? Wondered if it would kick off a message of some kind.

I went out to visit Jameson's crashed ship. My video failed to record any sound, so I'll have to re-do it, I suppose.

However, I did complete the "Turner Ceremony" in remembrance of Commander Jameson.

o7 Commander!

DIvwhLU.jpg

i don't suppose anyone has updated their ship's ID to match JJ's and then landed at an Inra base? Wondered if it would kick off a message of some kind.

Don't know about that - but with INRA doublecrossing Jameson, and now Aegis killing folk off to preserve their damned "secrets" I am somewhat minded to suggest we take Cobra 3 and 4's with ship ID's matching his and start harrassing Black flight ships wherever we find them.

My bad, it has a chaff underside. Let us agree I cover his ship with pieces of INRA ships as a warning to the humanity?

Last edited:
Don't know about that - but with INRA doublecrossing Jameson, and now Aegis killing folk off to preserve their damned "secrets" I am somewhat minded to suggest we take Cobra 3 and 4's with ship ID's matching his and start harrassing Black flight ships wherever we find them.

Aegis are killing people?

Aegis are killing people?

Most certainly - they also will try and kill you if you go poking about - biggest bounty I've ever had on me was issued by Aegis, from the elimination of the black flight ships that came after me when I went poking about.

https://canonn.science/codex/communication-hub-zeta-12/

Damning logs - https://canonn.science/codex/relay-station-psj-17/

by way of example
PSJ-17 COMMUNICATION LOG 6/6:
Mission Authorization report.

A maintenance crew linked to our comms corp. has intercepted a foreign signal inside the civilian comms network they operate.

Primary objective is to shut down the Zeta 12 communication hub being used by the company to decode the signal and gather all associated data.

All signals to and from the station have been rerouted to our network so we can monitor their comms traffic. We’ll pose as a team from their head office. Cover is the shut-down of the facility, as part of an automation versus human workforce issue.

This is a code red clean up operation with zero tolerance for this data making it into the public eye. All steps are to be taken to ensure nothing makes it off that station.

and also

PSJ-17 COMMUNICATION LOG 4/6:
Command to Black Flight 22.

Regret to inform that survey ship Pandora suffered catastrophic systems failure. All hands lost. Please acknowledge.

Roger, Command, orders understood, no survivors. On intercept course.
22 out."

https://canonn.science/codex/survey-vessel-pandora

Last edited:
Has anyone investigated the System Defence Force ships that are located on the planets with INRA bases? Is there more than one? Do they all have the same heading? Do they point towards the base? If not is their heading random?/at 90 degrees or some other offset??
I remember someone suggesting they might be a clue to finding bases but don’t remember any discussion after that hypothesis.

Most certainly - they also will try and kill you if you go poking about - biggest bounty I've ever had on me was issued by Aegis, from the elimination of the black flight ships that came after me when I went poking about.

https://canonn.science/codex/communication-hub-zeta-12/

Damning logs - https://canonn.science/codex/relay-station-psj-17/

by way of example
PSJ-17 COMMUNICATION LOG 6/6:
Mission Authorization report.

A maintenance crew linked to our comms corp. has intercepted a foreign signal inside the civilian comms network they operate.

Primary objective is to shut down the Zeta 12 communication hub being used by the company to decode the signal and gather all associated data.

All signals to and from the station have been rerouted to our network so we can monitor their comms traffic. We’ll pose as a team from their head office. Cover is the shut-down of the facility, as part of an automation versus human workforce issue.

This is a code red clean up operation with zero tolerance for this data making it into the public eye. All steps are to be taken to ensure nothing makes it off that station.

and also

PSJ-17 COMMUNICATION LOG 4/6:
Command to Black Flight 22.

Regret to inform that survey ship Pandora suffered catastrophic systems failure. All hands lost. Please acknowledge.

Roger, Command, orders understood, no survivors. On intercept course.
22 out."

https://canonn.science/codex/survey-vessel-pandora

That isn't proof of anything really.

That isn't proof of anything really.

I was just back there two minutes ago - all ships are marked as Aegis - they go insta hostile from allied - just for being near PSJ-17.
If you read the logs and those at the ship and other post it's clear blackflight was used to remove all personel with "extreme predjudice".

Top Bottom