International Union of Zoos (Roleplay)

Job Listing (Project based)

Zoo Architect

UNITY Zoo is searching for a zoo architect (m,f,d) for their new India area.

Requirements:
  • Expirienced in zoo design and zoo architecture
  • High creativity
  • Interest in indian theming and architecture
  • A high interest in creating animal friendly habitats
  • Good knowledge of the recommended Planet Zoo habitat requirements and the will to follow them
  • Expirienced in working with a diverse zoo designer team
  • Expirienced in project management
Offerings:
  • Work on a freelance project base
  • Fees above-average
  • The chance to add work in one of the best themed zoo in germany to your protfolio
  • Remote work and work in Hamburg /Germany. (Accomodation will be provided for you and closest family members)
Please send in your applications.
Allison Wilds has a degree in horticulture with an engineering minor. She is looking for a great job to start a new career. Her experience, however, is limited to landscaping... :ROFLMAO:

That wouldn‘t count as substantially changing the game, so I’ll allow it
Cool! Thanks! I may run my zoo in challenge mod anyway, however.
I have figured out where to build my zoo!
It will be in the fictional town of Sola somewhere in the Himalayas.
The zoo's name will be Signature Wildlife.
It will start with only one individual from a species not native to the Himalayas. I like to build my zoo via trading with others for more "exotic" animals.
Edited to add its in Nepal...

Cool! Thanks! I may run my zoo in challenge mod anyway, however.
I have figured out where to build my zoo!
It will be in the fictional town of Sola somewhere in the Himalayas.
The zoo's name will be Signature Wildlife.
It will start with only one individual from a species not native to the Himalayas. I like to build my zoo via trading with others for more "exotic" animals.
Edited to add its in Nepal...
Okay, added it. Nepal is divided into three sections, so I put your zoo in the Himal region, the one with the big snowy mountains.

Press Release
January 15, Year 001
1699921986735.png

Above shows some of the outskirts of Sola (looking towards Sunrise Peak). Sola is a modest sized town that doesn't offer much for international tourists...
...However, the mayor Anita Raj wants to change that! She is planning on building a zoo. Only time will tell if her plans go through...

Commentary Obviously, we all know that she will be successful! The zoo that will be built will become known as Signature Wildlife through a few "plot twists."

Press Release
Nov 13
The Eastborro Zoo welcomes its newest addition of Sun Bears to the zoo! Our newest Bear, Harley, has been brought to the zoo from a captive breeding program in California. She is awaiting an arrival of a mate, which we’ll come back to later.
IMG_3840.jpeg

Harley playing with the camera set up in her habitat

Harley’s habitat has three viewing areas, two small ones and one large panorama one on a hill. This lets the visitors get a good look at her wherever she is. The windows are made from one-way glass, ensuring she feels safe even when there are large amounts of guests around.

IMG_3839.jpegIMG_3837.jpegIMG_3838.jpeg

With the new habitat built, the Eastborro Zoo is one of only a handful in the United States to keep Sun Bears. With this said, finding her a suitable mate to hopefully have cubs with can be difficult. Any facility that has an adult male Sun Bear up for adoption would be highly requested to consider the offer, in the hope of protecting the species for future generations.

Greetings Unity Zoo. We have an application from a designer that worked on the Eastborro Zoo in Maryland to help plan out your Indian area. He says that he can be there in three days tops.

He has worked on the Wonders of the San Marcos section in his time there, designing habitats for Peccaries, Cougars, Red Foxes, and Armadillos. He'd be eager to help out with something overseas.
Ah, nothing is as good as the recommendation from a fellow zoo director! Thank you so much! We got in contact.
Allison Wilds has a degree in horticulture with an engineering minor. She is looking for a great job to start a new career. Her experience, however, is limited to landscaping... :ROFLMAO:
Our landscaping experts still are searching for some support, so we also got in contact with Allison.

Animal Wanted

The Eastborro Zoo is looking for an adult male Sun Bear for use in a captive breeding program. If your zoo possesses one, please consider the offer. Our habitat has been posted in our press release. It contains a climbing tree with a hammock, habitat enrichments, an indoor area away from guests, and one-way glass so the bears don't get stressed. We hope to have cubs to be released into the wild someday.

Animal Wanted

The Eastborro Zoo is looking for an adult male Sun Bear for use in a captive breeding program. If your zoo possesses one, please consider the offer. Our habitat has been posted in our press release. It contains a climbing tree with a hammock, habitat enrichments, an indoor area away from guests, and one-way glass so the bears don't get stressed. We hope to have cubs to be released into the wild someday.
UNITY Zoo will breed with the just born male offspring, so we are searching for a new home for our male Sun Bear.

Data:
Name:Ramelan
Size: 67%
Longevity: 33%
Fertility: 100%
Immunity: 67 %

Appeal: 3938
Already produced 1,1 healthy offspring. Very climb active, currently lives with his mate and Binturongs.

UNITY Zoo will breed with the just born male offspring, so we are searching for a new home for our male Sun Bear.

Data:
Name:Ramelan
Size: 67%
Longevity: 33%
Fertility: 100%
Immunity: 67 %

Appeal: 3938
Already produced 1,1 healthy offspring. Very climb active, currently lives with his mate and Binturongs.
We'll accept this offer. Thank you for participating in the important breeding of this species.

@Orkan I started a zoo about a month ago and it's still in its like early stages. You think I could add it into the coalition you got here anyway.

Also this is making me think it'd be awesome if in Sandbox you could trade animals with other players your friends with. Or just sorta like send them a gift.

@Orkan I started a zoo about a month ago and it's still in its like early stages. You think I could add it into the coalition you got here anyway.

Also this is making me think it'd be awesome if in Sandbox you could trade animals with other players your friends with. Or just sorta like send them a gift.
they accepted my zoo what I started just after oceania so probably

Sure! Anyone can add their zoo

Top Bottom