Interview with ED:RPG Creators - Post your Questions Here

Thanks for the question so far! Any more questions?

Will you be producing videos featuring the RPG?

Is this a officially licenced product?

Do you plan to release further content "seasons"

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=rollar+coaster+board+game&view=detailv2&&id=4248A7B979A64EC997A6B80D09FF9D90B2D3D886&selectedIndex=2&ccid=P1Y8cyJc&simid=608025005169118516&thid=OIP.P1Y8cyJcAQDhC-pEJNLR1wEsCs&ajaxhist=0 This is a thing who knew..

verminstar

Banned
All but given up hope fer this game due to the combat only patches recently...when can we expect some non combat content? Not lore or some impossible riddles, I mean actual content. All but given up as it is...need something to look forward to and caves aint something Im excited about...basically just holes in what has become a bland and uninteresting landscape of almost every single planet ^

All but given up hope fer this game due to the combat only patches recently...when can we expect some non combat content? Not lore or some impossible riddles, I mean actual content. All but given up as it is...need something to look forward to and caves aint something Im excited about...basically just holes in what has become a bland and uninteresting landscape of almost every single planet ^

Wrong thread? This is about the upcoming Elite Dangerous tabletop RPG... ;)

Interview will be soon, so get your questions in now whilst you still have the chance! :)

I have a question about microtransactions.
Will we be able to buy in-game money with real money? Sooner or later or never?

Is there a way to buy 'Systems' or give a name to an already existing system? I remember there was an option to pay 3.000 $ or whatever currency they accept to name a system. Is it still possible?

Can we directly help to translate the german version? Because the translation strings are aweful and terribly translated.

Hope this helps :D see you

Sandy's the pet, obviously.

I'm not even sure if he's a pet, probably just a shell the loach uses to communicate with the rest of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to buy 'Systems' or give a name to an already existing system? I remember there was an option to pay 3.000 $ or whatever currency they accept to name a system. Is it still possible?

Can we directly help to translate the german version? Because the translation strings are aweful and terribly translated.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Micro transactions, Vanity items are koolio but no buying system or game money.

Goose4291

Banned

This is Q&A for the pen and paper rpg, not the actual game.

Not sure how microtransactions will work in such a game unless we're greasing the dungeon masters palm for extra perks :D

Will this have international distribution, and will the first 500 come in limited-edition, autographed collectible cases? Perhaps something in a nice brushed aluminum?

Willl storylines created via the RPG game be available on the digital version?

I really hope some good GM can give FDev an idea on how to do this.

Yay, an Elite game based entirely on RNG!

Wait....

:p

I used to love warhammer but I don't really have the room (or friends) these days for a tabletop game.
Infact, I don't even have a table. Lol

Top Bottom