News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
Primarily PS4!

JoNgtr.gif

Good choice!

Hi Will,

If you come across a man called Dav, can you tell him that plans A-D were ditched due to cost and no body actually owning a helicopter, E was just Rude, F was abandoned (a certain administrator didn't know their alphabet sequence), G-E was just daft.

We shall commence Plan H once we have new administrator (and we are an equal opportunity Dav freedom fighting organisation).

You wont mistake Dav they keep him in straight jacket with shortened arms (they call it a Lab coat but we know different).

Anyway tell him we are still on the case and he will be free soon.

#FreeDAV

Last edited:
Howdy Commanders!

I'm really excited that it's finally time to announce to you all that I've joined the community team here at Frontier!

You're likely to meet me on some streams with Ed and Bo very soon, but before that, here's a little bit about me:

In Elite Dangerous, I pride myself on being a glorified taxi driver for the super-rich, flying to and from the center of the galaxy! Aside from ferrying folks from system to system, and accidentally zooming into black holes, I'm a big fan of the lore surrounding Elite Dangerous and can’t wait to learn more about it!

With the rise of the Thargoid threat, I'll be relying on you all to give me some combat tips... even taxi drivers need to be prepared!

We've got an exciting year ahead of us for Elite Dangerous and I'm pleased to be part of it – and can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming content!

Outside of Elite Dangerous and in the wider world, I'm a HUGE gamer, avid chocolate-fiend, and while I wouldn't describe myself as an Otaku, always appreciative of anime-related memes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to respond!

Signing off for now,

CMDR Will (not my in-game name!)

so........ which Anime/Manga has you watched/read?

What I mean to say is, when can I get anime-designed ships in-game???

Welcome aboard, CMDR o7

Hi Will,

If you come across a man called Dav, can you tell him that plans A-D were ditched due to cost and no body actually owning a helicopter, E was just Rude, F was abandoned (a certain administrator didn't know their alphabet sequence), G-E was just daft.

We shall commence Plan H once we have new administrator (and we are an equal opportunity Dav freedom fighting organisation).

You wont mistake Dav they keep him in straight jacket with shortened arms (they call it a Lab coat but we know different).

Anyway tell him we are still on the case and he will be free soon.

#FreeDAV

uh.... Dav doesn't happen to be a short version of Davadin, would it?

Ça va mec, et toi ?

Oh !

Un autre francophile !

Puis je t'appeller Bill ?

Salutations a toi Monsieur Bill !

Tu fais taxi ? C'est combien la course ?

Ok, I Will stop now.

This community definitively needs some discipline, I hope you Will do something about it ?
And of course for every Mishap, T.J Will be held accountable for it !
Now I hope you Will excuse me but I have places to go.
Though I Will definitely keep an eye on things.
I have the feeling this community Will improve for now on !

Toodles !

Howdy Commanders!

I'm really excited that it's finally time to announce to you all that I've joined the community team here at Frontier!

You're likely to meet me on some streams with Ed and Bo very soon, but before that, here's a little bit about me:

In Elite Dangerous, I pride myself on being a glorified taxi driver for the super-rich, flying to and from the center of the galaxy! Aside from ferrying folks from system to system, and accidentally zooming into black holes, I'm a big fan of the lore surrounding Elite Dangerous and can’t wait to learn more about it!

With the rise of the Thargoid threat, I'll be relying on you all to give me some combat tips... even taxi drivers need to be prepared!

We've got an exciting year ahead of us for Elite Dangerous and I'm pleased to be part of it – and can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming content!

Outside of Elite Dangerous and in the wider world, I'm a HUGE gamer, avid chocolate-fiend, and while I wouldn't describe myself as an Otaku, always appreciative of anime-related memes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to respond!

Signing off for now,

CMDR Will (not my in-game name!)

Welcome to the frontline. :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom