PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Nah, they are double shot G5'd ^^
The Colonia engineers only had G3 overcharged for me, so I had to use what's pinned.
ohhh ok that makes sense, i was gna say yeah they felt like full damage for sure. The choice between OC and doubleshot is really personal tbh its got basically the same DPS just gotta fly and fire them differently, OC is more rammy and double is more for consistent midrange damage.
Only thing id suggest about the mamba is stuff u already pointed out, you gotta 4 pip the shields on every single pass in a bankless build.One other handy trick for those kinds of builds is to forget about sys when the pris drops, ur never getting that shield back so put PD to 0-4-2 so you can boost sperg evade and still have plenty of wep cap.
The last thing you already know......... Don't ram a Clipper ;)
good fight man look forward to the next

Wooooo the bubble is awesome.
It was too long since I was there I guess... sooo many CMDRs in open.
It's dead I tell you, it's dead :LOL:

Went to buy a FdL reactive armor, by chance came though Ochosi(?) and promply ran into the blockade.
3 unknown ships in one supercruise instance... wow...

And then I went to Shin :eek:

Of course they tried to gank me, first a CMDR in a wing of three with a chief.
Pulled me, was propably annoyed I had crimes on (I was flying with a scoop, do your dirty deeds but don't complain if I call the cops :p)
After I dropped his chief shields and wrecked his modules with pack-hounds (sue me...)
his two friends joined in, and I decided running is better then dying.

Ran into @Barnard17 then o7o7o7 😄

The second run through the blockade got me to Jameson.
Dang, there is a lot more going on then in the bubble...

Nice. Gonna help my old Operation IDA mates repair some stuff later this week, but for now I'm gonna get me some pew pew (y)

Back in the bubble a prominent forumite and I chatted a bit, and that led to this:

I haven't flown that FAS for over a year, never had much experience in it. I prefer the FDS.
And @Morbad is an exceptional pilot.

GF man and thanks for the experience. I'll keep training to offer you a better test subject :LOL:
(We had another fight after that, the very same Mamba against my plasma FdL which was sooo bad I won't put it up ever :eek:)
Suffice to say he mopped the floor with me...

GF man and thanks for the experience. I'll keep training to offer you a better test subject :LOL:

The FAS was actually doing pretty well, all things considered. Any time you managed to land all the PAs, especially if I screwed up and didn't have enough pips in SYS, I really felt it. Just need to keep closer so you can land more of those efficient PA shots. You were allowing yourself to drift out too much.

I played around with a shieldless FAS for a while (and will rebuild it soon, swapped it out of a discount hull and haven't reassembled it yet). It's difficult to protect it against seekers, but it can be done, at least against low volumes (one launcher) of them...does have serious trade-offs though. Utility locations on a FAS are not good.

(We had another fight after that, the very same Mamba against my plasma FdL which was sooo bad I won't put it up ever :eek:)

I'll PM you that one when it's done processing.

Was thinking if it's possible to have working bi-tank FAS with 3 focused pa's without legacy mod, with guardian shield modules should be around 650 base and 2 large scb's. Problem would be heat, not sure if 2 heatsinks are enaugh for banks and guns.

... I prefer the FDS.

O9 Bigmaec: would you share your build? I started to use the FDS as an "open"-Missionary Runner....started to engineer it. Unsure about weapons. Have one gimballed beam and the rest seeker missiles....i prefer lasers actually

My FGS has focused pulses and a SLF....great but simply...not an Dropship.

O9 Bigmaec: would you share your build? I started to use the FDS as an "open"-Missionary Runner....started to engineer it. Unsure about weapons. Have one gimballed beam and the rest seeker missiles....i prefer lasers actually

My FGS has focused pulses and a SLF....great but simply...not an Dropship.
Sure - It's pretty much all hull and Plasma Accelerators 😜

Now that's a hull tank, unlike my FdL. No wonder the beams combined with my lack of skill were no match. I put PAs on it now and practice flying it. Got it up to 500% heat in my first try. Hopefully next time the fight will be not so one sided.

Hehe quite crowded at the CG with gankers 😝

At least I tested the Phantom build I keep posting around against a full gank wing now. I survived, if barely with less then 10% shields against a Cutter, a Krait, and I guess two FdLs...
with very good coordination. To be fair, I wasn't sure to make it...

After that the brain I am I jumped to Orrerre of all systems to recover my shields.

Too bad nobody told me the port there is one of the bases of the CODE and anarchy.

So I got under attack while landing, inside the port, and on the way out :eek:

Dang, what a thrill...

Deleted member 192138

D
Yeah Orrere is where I go to fix up whenever I'm around the CGs that have been in the area lately. It's pretty good there. Code are good fun.

CG is like a coin, it's 2-faced.
On one side there a care-bears crying on chat about murder hobos, flying in paper cargo vessels luring us with ez point to gank stats. GIT GUD nerds!
On second side there a PvP players having fun in playing their roles, and from ganker perspective is to gank, be ganked, fight random 1v1, fight in something bigger like more then 8 players all of this yesterday in CG. There was not even time to answer on chat. SPEAR side is a bit limited but still fun I guess.

I pull out chat today from my yesterday logs to read what ppl talk on CG, that was 660 lines of TRASH, whining and complaining but there was no one from those who where fighting because we had great time yesterday :)

Instead of wasting time on system chat you can do better builds and improve skilz, I know u can! I did that.

CU today...

CG is like a coin, it's 2-faced.
On one side there a care-bears crying on chat about murder hobos, flying in paper cargo vessels luring us with ez point to gank stats. GIT GUD nerds!
On second side there a PvP players having fun in playing their roles, and from ganker perspective is to gank, be ganked, fight random 1v1, fight in something bigger like more then 8 players all of this yesterday in CG. There was not even time to answer on chat. SPEAR side is a bit limited but still fun I guess.

I pull out chat today from my yesterday logs to read what ppl talk on CG, that was 660 lines of TRASH, whining and complaining but there was no one from those who where fighting because we had great time yesterday :)

Instead of wasting time on system chat you can do better builds and improve skilz, I know u can! I did that.

CU today...
I even saw you a second in SC in Reorte I guess, before I was pulled in my Phantom by that gank wing (which is ok btw, I was there to test it...)

Only thing I'm miffed about is this constant 3 or 4v1 going on at CGs or in Shin. No use to stay in that imho.
1v1 me, bros ^^

And that I jumped to Orerre without checking first was a real brain-fart, I had the Orerre Conda as a bookmark, so the only system near Reorte that was highlighted on my galmap was this one… Pretty close to a Darwin Award 😆

Why oh why does this happen to me in an unarmed exploration Phantom???

84824x1309.jpg

I guess that would've been ganking 😂

Deleted member 192138

D
Bounty hunting CG, CDMR. Legitimate target to turn in. They accept the risks when they fly in open. Bet you could've interdicted them and booped them down for the bounty.

Why oh why does this happen to me in an unarmed exploration Phantom???
I guess that would've been ganking 😂

I remember once a wise Commander showed me his Phantom Build. Ungankable. I did it. I build my own Phantom like his. Again, this wise commander made new experiences. Noob Gankers and no way to wipe them. So I added 2 large Pulses lightweight and stripped down....

Go on wise Commander...go on ;-)

Top Bottom