JWE Screenie(s)...

Aaaand a bit of love for the Spinosaurus - what a miserable dinosaur. I love it. (with obligatory sun halo pics)

eZnuAY9.png

XVSU4ep.png

JVbMiYi.png

1p85Ph4.png

eMaP5Sb.png

GewUwlE.png

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please be advised, our weather forecast predicts an incoming storm."

I have a love-hate relationship with rain effects. Most of the dinosaurs seem to 'look' depressed in the rain, except the Spinosaurus; that one's just miserable all the time.

kPlxjSK.png

GpM8DSt.png

XMlqWFp.png

5SotVnx.png

lyp2LdW.png

AVFLPtv.png

rKZyuBC.png

U23KVcm.png

Last edited:
I have a love-hate relationship with the Acrocanthosaurus - a community favourite. On one hand, it's a beautiful dinosaur. On the other hand, it's difficult to get a good environmental shot without taking away from it the one thing you don't want to take away - the colour. I did find that storms transform this dinosaur from a cute and colorful puppy to the terrifying predator it is.

I've wanted to get some solid screenies of this dino for a while now, so I spent half a day just watching them wander around.

RKXHosL.png

3EZuL0C.png

rhVqWZn.png

94vhPu6.png

cLBHgzz.png

UKrjzyo.png

1PeThyZ.png

LtpDnP3.png

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be advised, our content forecast predicts an incoming decorations patch"

So I've been getting my latest project ready in preparation for the next content patch. The sky above my park (in progress) has been filled with convoys. I'm so excited! Preparations must be made! :cool:

tduMbMs.png

2qH6cdg.png

6wYaka7.png

iUObzdP.png

nsdu5ML.png

0IgRXAz.png

6HX0ynQ.png

vnAowU1.png

m5hA5gc.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom