Livestream schedule - Beyond Chapter One content reveals (dates, content and time)

Great to see we'll be getting three "more detailed" live streams on the Beyond content rather than one short live stream that would try to squeeze too much information into too short a period. Thanks!!

Great to see we'll be getting three "more detailed" live streams on the Beyond content rather than one short live stream that would try to squeeze too much information into too short a period. Thanks!!

I'm sure if they actually got to the point they could explain the entire Q1 of 2018 in less than 5 minutes. Instead it's 50 minutes of drivel.

Last edited:
I really think you should have revealed the Chieftain tonight and done Crime & Punishment on Thursday. All the chat is going to do tonight is "SHOW US TEH CHEFTAIN SHOW US SHOW US SHOWUSSHOWUSSHOWUS ...."

I really think you should have revealed the Chieftain tonight and done Crime & Punishment on Thursday. All the chat is going to do tonight is "SHOW US TEH CHEFTAIN SHOW US SHOW US SHOWUSSHOWUSSHOWUS ...."

That probably works both ways

In the stream you speak far TOO QUICK. Not everyone is so familar with english that he can follow you. Also the general HD stream quality is TOO LOW and looking really ugly.

In the stream you speak far TOO QUICK. Not everyone is so familar with english that he can follow you. Also the general HD stream quality is TOO LOW and looking really ugly.

Quality is 720p. Maybe youtube is lowering the quality because your connection can't keep up.

Come on. You cannot claim you care about feedback when you open a feedback section and don’t respond to feedback in six weeks. You say next week, week after week, and then nothing. Sorry, but I just feels there is a massive disconnect between what you say in livestreams and how you appear in the forums. I know that you have other things to do, but asking for feedback and then ignoring it is not ok. I want to be positive and constructive, but that’s not easy if things are handled that way. Anyway, I hope you manage to improve the game, because it’s a great piece of software.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: EUS
But hey, what about the "...And more" for tonight's stream ? :p

Great stream bois, can't wait for the next two !

Really enjoyed the stream.

First, I love the changes to Crime & Punishment. Specifically that it makes the game world more realistic. If I murder then I pay the fine for that Cutter. I can't get out of it. I like it a lot.

Secondly, the wing missions look great! It's exactly the level of cooperation I was wanting for my small group of fellow players. And the beauty of it's implementation is especially great. Well Done!

Lastly, the selection of rewards at the end of all missions is Absolutely my Favorite thing from today's stream!

Thank you all for the stream!

CMDR I understand, I'm sure it's very tough to translate on the fly. Even as fast as they were speaking, they were quickly running out of time. As for the quality, it was a bit muddy in the menus, I agree.

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Imo
Top Bottom