IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Guys,look what sam denney did to my tweet.[big grin]View attachment 2745View attachment 2746

Sam probably thinks you are ironic, and likes that, rather than he thinks that you really don’t get the humor of Paul about the explanation... We saw what we weren’t allowed to see yet. I’m very sorry for you, but I expect that your requested boatride will come in 2019.

It’s the bussiest time ever at the Frontier office with TMTK and DLC, according to Sam, so no time for doing stuff that costs costly time and money. For... for what? Ridiculise your own customers? Showing ‘by accident’ nice things and saying afterwards: “it was fake you loosers, you’re never gonna get it! Nehnehneh, in your dreams!” It’s a nogo for a company to troll like this your own customers. They depend on our money. Busier people make easier mistakes.

I don’t think we’ll see any posts of you here on the forums next monday... [big grin][wink]

Last edited:
As stated earlier, I really think the early reveal was intended, just as the deletion, to open up for some more speculation [squeeeeee] Frontier creates these showcase parks just for the DLC and clearly thinks about what to show and how (Just like with the Schwarzkopf teases) [yesnod]

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
It’s 100% real, I have my theory:
1. The post was removed within 20 minutes and replaced.
2. The limitations with sizes when creating a Toolmaker kit item
3. If it as a workshop item why would you place it twice in the photo ?
4. The urgent need to come up with a reason.
5. You can see the station in the bottom right and the enterance booth.

Bonus: It’s my birthday Tuesday and frontier always release awesome content on my birthday so it’s definitely a chairlift [yesnod]

It’s 100% real, I have my theory:
1. The post was removed within 20 minutes and replaced.
2. The limitations with sizes when creating a Toolmaker kit item
3. If it as a workshop item why would you place it twice in the photo ?
4. The urgent need to come up with a reason.
5. You can see the station in the bottom right and the enterance booth.

Bonus: It’s my birthday Tuesday and frontier always release awesome content on my birthday so it’s definitely a chairlift [yesnod]

1. all of this could have been an intentional tease to start specualtion
2.It could very easily be more than just one item,just put together to look like one ride,what makes you think it has to be one
3.To properly show what it's capable of,also one could be a low poly version and the other one a high poly[praise]
4.That's part of the tease,with frontier nothing happens on accident,remember the early slv tease
5.These could be modular too,consisting of different new scenery or thememaker's toolkit items[wink]

Bonus: I never got anything i wanted for this game on my birthday,especially not this year with the vintage pack. Excuse me,but what would make you so special that devs give you a birthday present

Extra Bonus: Maybe this is preciseley planned by frontier and they will not only reveal the chairlift,but also another 11. ride on monday.Who knows? Everything is possible![wink]

1. all of this could have been an intentional tease to start specualtion
2.It could very easily be more than just one item,just put together to look like one ride,what makes you think it has to be one
3.To properly show what it's capable of,also one could be a low poly version and the other one a high poly[praise]
4.That's part of the tease,with frontier nothing happens on accident,remember the early slv tease
5.These could be modular too,consisting of different new scenery or thememaker's toolkit items[wink]

Bonus: I never got anything i wanted for this game on my birthday,especially not this year with the vintage pack. Excuse me,but what would make you so special that devs give you a birthday present

Extra Bonus: Maybe this is preciseley planned by frontier and they will not only reveal the chairlift,but also another 11. ride on monday.Who knows? Everything is possible![wink]

All possibility’s however working for a big corporate company myself It would be highly unprofessional of them to spend the time and money on a fake. Like come on I think we all know that there was a mistake here,hence my previous points and going back to my bonus, the dlc has come out on my birthday twice and it has twice been things I requested, it wasn’t me trying to be special it was something which has just happened, but each to there own.

Let the Chairlift Choas Begin! [squeeeeee]

Excuse me,but what would make you so special that devs give you a birthday present

Once again, you totally miss the context for a reason, of which I have a strong assumption now why. Do you always interpret everything eaxct and litterally? You can’t read between lines? You don’t feel what the real thing (humor) is said?

As stated earlier, I really think the early reveal was intended, just as the deletion, to open up for some more speculation [squeeeeee] Frontier creates these showcase parks just for the DLC and clearly thinks about what to show and how (Just like with the Schwarzkopf teases) [yesnod]

Same thought I have. [up]

This park we see was specially build fot the DLC reveal. Why place something there that is not in the game. And you've got to be blind to not see the chairlifts when posting that picture on social media. Great move by frontier

Besides if it was a workshop item. Where is it in the workshop then?

Once again, you totally miss the context for a reason, of which I have a strong assumption now why. Do you always interpret everything eaxct and litterally? You can’t read between lines? You don’t feel what the real thing (humor) is said?
I can read between the lines and i'm usually the one with the biggest humor,no need to attack me personally just because i interpreted something wrong.[wink]

I can read between the lines and i'm usually the one with the biggest humor,no need to attack me personally just because i interpreted something wrong.[wink]

No attack at all! Just a question to make clear (help) why you don’t get these things right... There are a lot of people that experience difficulties in intepreting the thing that is really meant or said right, no big deal.

Same thought I have. [up]

This park we see was specially build fot the DLC reveal. Why place something there that is not in the game. And you've got to be blind to not see the chairlifts when posting that picture on social media. Great move by frontier

Besides if it was a workshop item. Where is it in the workshop then?

Yup! And as I said in an earlier post, why would the devs waste time using TMT to create an "elaborately fake model" of a chairlift and station.
#1 they have their in house capability to directly import scenery instead of going through TMT to do so.

Enough games Sam, Paul, and the rest of the wonderful frontier team! We know your little tricks lol [insert sam, bo, and chante laugh here after reading through this thread]

Chairlift!!!!!!!!
(just look at the coaster enthusiast passion in this thread for something that could easily be perceived as miniscule to non enthusiasts [haha][squeeeeee])

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
To you who are saying why would they model just to make it fake. Remember they could have modeled it in past only to realize it won't work with guest allocation coding. Just saying. Plus they can make objects larger than 8m, they do not HAVE to use TMT. ;)

Just to be on guard for master trolling/mistake. So I going to be wary now.
Now, if it is actual ride and it is working - HOORAY HAY! but if not... TROLL! (then I hope the actual ride is better) :D[wacky]

To you who are saying why would they model just to make it fake. Remember they could have modeled it in past only to realize it won't work with guest allocation coding. Just saying. Plus they can make objects larger than 8m, they do not HAVE to use TMT. ;)

Just to be on guard for master trolling/mistake. So I going to be wary now.
Now, if it is actual ride and it is working - HOORAY HAY! but if not... TROLL! (then I hope the actual ride is better) :D[wacky]
Hahaha Helena,nice argument[big grin]

I'm laughing right now at how this is a debate. It really isn't... Paul when he commented was trying to change the subject, how this whole thing became a its a TMTK item is hilarious to me. But let's keep it going... I would honestly like to ask a serious question, will the Mack roller coaster have lights underneath? Give frontier the benefit of the doubt and change the subject. I agree with the one who said its either conceptual and coming out in the future or it will arrive Monday during the live stream as it is the #1 most requested item. Knowing business you'd build the hype save the best for last, maximize sales. I would honestly hold it off add gondolas as a variant unless they already did do it. This pack has slapped everyone in the face with so many great requests fulfilled and done so well, I think we can wait the 3 or so months for the next DLC. To honor the devs moving on is good, but who am I. I say this with love.

I'm laughing right now at how this is a debate. It really isn't... Paul when he commented was trying to change the subject, how this whole thing became a its a TMTK item is hilarious to me. But let's keep it going... I would honestly like to ask a serious question, will the Mack roller coaster have lights underneath? Give frontier the benefit of the doubt and change the subject. I agree with the one who said its either conceptual and coming out in the future or it will arrive Monday during the live stream as it is the #1 most requested item. Knowing business you'd build the hype save the best for last, maximize sales. I would honestly hold it off add gondolas as a variant unless they already did do it. This pack has slapped everyone in the face with so many great requests fulfilled and done so well, I think we can wait the 3 or so months for the next DLC. To honor the devs moving on is good, but who am I. I say this with love.

Oh yeah sparkly lights like helix has (i think it has)

Well who knows that this isn't the last dlc pack,meant as a final present for the community[rolleyes]

I feel the same way, Paul tried to be cheeky and say it was a TMT item as more of a joke, he even had a winky face ar the end, don't think he believed anyone would ever fall for it, lol

I feel the same way, Paul tried to be cheeky and say it was a TMT item as more of a joke, he even had a winky face ar the end, don't think he believed anyone would ever fall for it, lol
Ok then tell me what ride do you think Sam meant,when he said that some rides were not possible due to he limitations of the game. I can only think of a chairlift[wink]

Top Bottom