Game Discussions Microsoft Flight Simulator

I think you missed my winking smiley in my reply - I know about "veteran affairs" in the USofA (I am ex-RN and served in the states a few times) but since we were talking about flight simulators I assumed your hospital remark was always intended as a joke.
Not a WAFU I hope ;)

Seen some gameplay footage, heard people describe their experience with it. So far it looks incredible. The scale is ridiculous, and it looks so gorgeous. They really better get it right, it might be a game people will play for a good 10 years :)

Seen some gameplay footage, heard people describe their experience with it. So far it looks incredible. The scale is ridiculous, and it looks so gorgeous. They really better get it right, it might be a game people will play for a good 10 years :)
They'll need the decade, to recoup the expense.

The more I see of this game the less patient I am to get my hands on it. :)

😲😲😲

That is utterly incredible!! From what they were saying, it sounds like they implemented Mie scattering, hence the rainbows... and that means it should generate Glories, I would think.

I want this :D

Not a WAFU I hope ;)
iu

Waifu!

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Looks like I missed out on tech alpha 1. Didn't receive an invitation. :( Anyone here get in the first round of testing?

Looks like I missed out on tech alpha 1. Didn't receive an invitation. :( Anyone here get in the first round of testing?
I've read on the forum that for the first wave of Alpha testers they favoured people with more than 32GB RAM and the newest hardware possible.
Probably simply because they wanted to prevent user hardware being an issue during testing.
Maybe as they keep optimizing it, the will start inviting more people

I've read on the forum that for the first wave of Alpha testers they favoured people with more than 32GB RAM and the newest hardware possible.
Probably simply because they wanted to prevent user hardware being an issue during testing.
Maybe as they keep optimizing it, the will start inviting more people
Hmm...Might not be a bad idea to plan for a small hardware upgrade to 32GB RAM for next year.

Hmm...Might not be a bad idea to plan for a small hardware upgrade to 32GB RAM for next year.
Well, I got 32GB RAM basically by accident when I was upgrading this summer. There was some special action discount on G.Skill TridentZ when I was buying the new Ryzen, so I took it although I hadn't planned on it.
That being said - it didn't help me to get into Alpha either. Maybe because I only have the R5 3600 and 5700XT. Or I was just unlucky. Who knows. :)

But yeah, the new FS definitely looks like a memory hog and if I was upgrading right now, I'd probably choose 32GB on purpose. :LOL:

Well, I got 32GB RAM basically by accident when I was upgrading this summer. There was some special action discount on G.Skill TridentZ when I was buying the new Ryzen, so I took it although I hadn't planned on it.
That being said - it didn't help me to get into Alpha either. Maybe because I only have the R5 3600 and 5700XT. Or I was just unlucky. Who knows. :)

But yeah, the new FS definitely looks like a memory hog and if I was upgrading right now, I'd probably choose 32GB on purpose. :LOL:
Wait for 64 GB... :(

I'm planning an 8K VR set so i might need it.
That is... if they're planning on supporting VR at all. I haven't heard anything that would support it, so far.

I mean, it would be a real shame if they didn't include VR support, but I think they would have mentioned it by now it that was a thing.

Top Bottom