Newcomer / Intro Mixed messages regarding SLFs

So I play on Xbox One and I'm getting mixed messages on what ships will carry ship launched fighters. On forums and on Rougey I'm seeing that the type10 defender is able to yet in game from the Crew screen that ship isn't listed ...

Can any one give me a definitive list of ships that support slf? I apologize I'm sure this is beating a dead horse I just need sone help finding this. Oh and first post glad to be here

Digital4narchy is meh gamer tag add me let's do this

I don't get T10 on my panel list either (I'm on a PC)
Perhaps they just haven't updated the panel?
Have you tried adding a ship hanger?

I'm actually trying to figure out what ship to get next, ive built a pretty tanky keelback with fighter (so ya I added a fighter to that one) and its quite a bit of fun. with Seekers and Beams for ground strikes and bounty hunting , and have been making about 2m and hour so I'm getting ready to get another ship and wanted to keep the fighter bay.

I'm thinking the T10 Defender it looks like a beast.

Thoughts?

I don't get T10 on my panel list either (I'm on a PC)
Perhaps they just haven't updated the panel?
Have you tried adding a ship hanger?

I'm thinking you're right the panel doesn't have the T10, probably a couple others I cant check I'm at work at the moment.

I'm actually trying to figure out what ship to get next, ive built a pretty tanky keelback with fighter (so ya I added a fighter to that one) and its quite a bit of fun. with Seekers and Beams for ground strikes and bounty hunting , and have been making about 2m and hour so I'm getting ready to get another ship and wanted to keep the fighter bay.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking you're right the panel doesn't have the T10, probably a couple others I cant check I'm at work at the moment.

I just wander about aimlessly crashing into things. I don't know much about weapons.

If there's actually a problem with the game, i.e. a defective panel, perhaps you could ask them directly through a support request?

Thoughts?

T10 is a hull tanking beast but slow. Turrets are your friend as is the dual SLF it can rock. For something more combat capable the 7 hardpoint carrying Fed Gunship is a pretty solid option. Lots of hardpoints and offence but a bit slow and bulky, definitely something to engage an enemy at range with rather than try to out-turn.

Aside from those two it's the big 3 really for fighters.

If you can live without the fighter then the Vulture is an amazing combat ship, as is the Fed Assault Ship and Fer De Lance. Possibly not as fun as fighters though.

T10 is a hull tanking beast but slow. Turrets are your friend as is the dual SLF it can rock. For something more combat capable the 7 hardpoint carrying Fed Gunship is a pretty solid option. Lots of hardpoints and offence but a bit slow and bulky, definitely something to engage an enemy at range with rather than try to out-turn.

Aside from those two it's the big 3 really for fighters.

If you can live without the fighter then the Vulture is an amazing combat ship, as is the Fed Assault Ship and Fer De Lance. Possibly not as fun as fighters though.

I'm okay with slow and bulky. My only hang-up would be the rep for the FGS right now. I don't really have a great grasp on that yet, what's the best way to focus on rep for a faction? I'm in LHS 2931 grinding skimmer and power generator missions right now, they're pretty lucrative and made close to 25mil just last night.

I may just pick up a vulture as something different to fly and focus on saving for the T10. Appreciate the input Alex.

AFAIK to rank up with Feds you just need to do missions for them. So just head for any Fed-controled system, get your rep up and do those missions until you get the desired rank.

Top Bottom