My ideas for PlanCo - Part I : Management

Hi there,

after a long time, I'd like to post some ideas and suggestions again for one of the best games I have installed on my PC (ok, there're just two games: PlanCo and RCT3 ;) ). I'm really surprised that Frontier will finally give us the opportunity to import own created CSOs into the game (Toolkit). Therefore, many of the ideas, I had for you, are not necessary anymore. My suggestions and ideas are now focused only on the sections: park management, game surface / menu navigation, rides and other improvements.

By the way, English is not my native language. But I hope you understand me anyway. ;)

Here we go:

Management:

- Purchasing lands: Pls, give us the option to purchase and/or to lease land to be able to expand the park

- It would be great if we could assign mechanics, janitors, security guards and entertainers to certain park areas by marking path and queue sections as it was possible in RCT3. That would be easier than the current option.

- Park admission: A way to offer admission discounts wouldn't be bad.
E.g. 50% off for kids and handicapped guests, as well as contests/raffles where park guests are able to win free park tickets.

- Park inspections: A park manager who inspects the park regulary would be cool. He/she could inspect the park very strictly or less strictly. That could be adjustable. As it was already possible in RCT3 I could be punished by losing money when something in the park was poorly managed. Likewise, I could get money if the park is managed very well:
E.g. dirty pathes and plazas = -250$ / clean pathes and plazas = +250$

- A map to see which areas in the park are currently most frequented would be helpful.​

I know that it's unrealistic to think that all wishes will be fulfilled, 'cause the devs have many own great ideas for the game. But I hope that the one or the other idea attracts the devs with wider interest.

Pls feel free to visit my other thread "My ideas for PlanCo: Part II : Rides
https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/34174-My-ideas-for-PlanCo-Part-II-Rides

Last edited:
I had hoped since alpha that we would eventually see heat maps. I used the “map” and heat map feature in the previous RCT games so often. It was one of the most convenient features.

Your last thing, we need heatmaps so badly.

Where are guests thirsty? Where are they looking for benches? Where is all the trash or vandalism? Where are long queue times? This would also solve the trapped guest issue because a thirst, or bathroom needs map would show us where the stuck people likely are.

Your last thing, we need heatmaps so badly.

Where are guests thirsty? Where are they looking for benches? Where is all the trash or vandalism? Where are long queue times? This would also solve the trapped guest issue because a thirst, or bathroom needs map would show us where the stuck people likely are.

Yes I have the same problem, visitors get stuck when I close a shop, they wait until a seller arrives lol .. I am obliged to open - closed the shop again so they leave, it takes + feature on management park

I would love to have the ability (again) to buy land and have a heatmap of problems in the park.
The park inspector in RCT3 was more of a nuisance than help, though. Telling us that pieces of scenery don´t fit the theme would probably cause the game to explode in PlanCo. [haha]

Park inspector was great idea, but badly executed imo and became very annoying very soon. It´s actually the same way with stuff like security guards in PlanCo. Great idea, but badly executed and annoying after while. But I can only agree with OP, I would like to see these in PC, but I think it´s not happening, not after such a long time...

Top Bottom