My message to Frontier

And to the person that believes the 'published' books by law must be true and accurate. I agree, they must. But decisions are made in board rooms and back rooms. This does not mean books cannot be manipulated. Only a forensic review can determine accuracy.
That was me... Thanks...

Stay with your conspiracy theory, and suggesting that Frontier are criminally accounting... You will go far... (y)

That was me... Thanks...

Stay with your conspiracy theory, and suggesting that Frontier are criminally accounting... You will go far... (y)
Reread the post you incompletely quote. I specifically said in BOLD I did not think they were doing anything illegal.

My message to Frontier.....

Why is there no bacon skins for ships?
Bigger question: Why is there no bacon offered at the fast food places in the stations????

Oh, and don't worry about the BOLDED underlined text.
It works better if you change the font size TO BIG AS ALL HECK, TOO.

SallyMorganMoore was an AMAZING addition to your staff and you people better give her a raise. She has done more for your company in the past few months that I've seen her than you people have been able to pull off in the past 4 years on the community side.
This I also agree. She still is Amazing!

Hi Cmdr G,

I sympathise with you buddy honestly. An honest answer to your question, I think they did know, however it is a bit of a 'feeling' as I don't understand FDevs processes.

An example would be update 7. It doesn't make any sense to me at least that they would release it as they did unless when the patch was uploaded from a test server into the main game the code unexplainably scrambled other code hence the numerous 'new' bugs.

We certainly know from feedback from the month long 'beta' that some of that feedback certainly wasn't used constructively.

I guess the point I was trying to make was we are where we are. Most of the community appears to be here in the forums for the social side of it. It's certainly better to try and take the whole situation less seriously if you can as there isn't much more any of us can do other than trying to provide 'constructive' feedback to FDev when they ask for it throughout as they try to fix the game.

Whether we should be having to of course is another matter entirely.

What has been allowed in the Odyssey release wooul never have beem allowed in most decent games. Did they realease a beta by mistake? Thr CM's are just shills for the company. CMs have to protect and support the company now, not support the community and take comminity concerns to the company. I watch the vids they post and despair.

What has been allowed in the Odyssey release wooul never have beem allowed in most decent games. Did they realease a beta by mistake? Thr CM's are just shills for the company. CMs have to protect and support the company now, not support the community and take comminity concerns to the company. I watch the vids they post and despair.
Keep in mind, they are quite literally paid by the company

They have a tough job to do when their organisation deviates from their customers expectations, I think that's a bit harsh tbh.

Top Bottom