Release Neutron Highway long range route planner

@Spansh, Can we get a plot conversion system ? for instance, once we have the exobiology plot, be able to convert those coordinates to the galaxy plotter for use in Exploration buddy program (it will only take the galaxy plotter info not the exo plots). It shouldn't be too hard as the system order is already there, just need the rest of the data thats in galaxy plotter to be installed into the CSV file.
I'm not sure what you're looking for, do you want to import the csv downloaded from the expressway to exobiology into the galaxy plotter? The Expressway to Exobiology already orders the systems in what it considers the shortest way to visit them all so you should just plot to each system using the galaxy map. If The Exploration Buddy program imports the galaxy plotter routes would it not make more sense for it to also import the expressway downloadable csv?

@Spansh Just in case it isn't a temporary issue but when attempting to use the tourist planner and enter a source or destination system it seems to be stuck on loading options and is not populating the dropdown list. I've tried a couple of different browsers to no avail.

Nevermind, it is working now. Thanks

Last edited:
@Spansh The search for planets (with a filter) does not work, it does not display a search, and since the search does not work, the tourist route has stopped working. Endless hand animation.

I got an idea for your route planning system. Supplier transport missions. User runs the program based on the information on the mission board and the route tells the commander which missions are viable and what route to take for maximum efficiency. Since these missions are basically find the commodity nearest the mission giver it should be easy enough.

Hey all,
I'm just using the Fleet Carrier Route plotter and wondering how the Fuel Used (tonnes) per jump is calculated? The Plotter is claiming about 75 per jump but my Carrier is using about 110 per jump. Does the actual amount used depend on cargo and services installed perhaps?

Hey all,
I'm just using the Fleet Carrier Route plotter and wondering how the Fuel Used (tonnes) per jump is calculated? The Plotter is claiming about 75 per jump but my Carrier is using about 110 per jump. Does the actual amount used depend on cargo and services installed perhaps?
I think so, there is a place in the setup for the planner where you tell it how much fuel and capacity you have left so it can get the math right IIRC.

I think so, there is a place in the setup for the planner where you tell it how much fuel and capacity you have left so it can get the math right IIRC.
@aRJay, you're a rockstar. I thought that Capacity was related to the amount of tritium in the depot. Cheers for that, the numbers are much closer to what I'm seeing now.

I am now about 1k units short of my target destination though. Time to slow down and find a tritium hotspot. :)

Hey all,
If you are interessted, I think the current formula still is:
1703056486757.png

Hey! We're in the void trying to get some systems into Spansh for FC routing via Tritium Hotspots. Any particular plugin we need to use? EDMC reporting to EDDN and EDSM active.

Hey! We're in the void trying to get some systems into Spansh for FC routing via Tritium Hotspots. Any particular plugin we need to use? EDMC reporting to EDDN and EDSM active.

Those should do, but keep in mind I don't think Spansh updates immediately unlike sites like EDSM so you may not see your data appear in Spansh for a few days.

Those should do, but keep in mind I don't think Spansh updates immediately unlike sites like EDSM so you may not see your data appear in Spansh for a few days.
That's incorrect. Parts of the site update live. If you have the id64 of the system or body you should see it appear almost immediately on the individual pages (such as on Sol here https://spansh.co.uk/system/10477373803). EDMC and EDD can both link directly to my site if you look in their settings. The same is true for the market id of a station (for instance here with Wollheim Vision https://spansh.co.uk/station/3223901184)

The original Neutron Router and Trade Router also update roughly live (within 10 minutes). All of the search pages take roughly a day to update from the dumps (which generate overnight), and so are usually about 24 hours behind. The Fleet Carrier and Galaxy Routers both work off the galaxy dumps so are roughly 24 hours behind as well.

That's incorrect. Parts of the site update live. If you have the id64 of the system or body you should see it appear almost immediately on the individual pages (such as on Sol here https://spansh.co.uk/system/10477373803). EDMC and EDD can both link directly to my site if you look in their settings. The same is true for the market id of a station (for instance here with Wollheim Vision https://spansh.co.uk/station/3223901184)

The original Neutron Router and Trade Router also update roughly live (within 10 minutes). All of the search pages take roughly a day to update from the dumps (which generate overnight), and so are usually about 24 hours behind. The Fleet Carrier and Galaxy Routers both work off the galaxy dumps so are roughly 24 hours behind as well.

Ah ok, that clarifies things, I was thinking you took everything from the 24 hour dumps, didn't realise some updated immediately.

Thanks! And thank you for an excellent tool! We're plotting for fleet carrier and are venturing into uncharted territory and using your tool would make things a lot easier. Currently we're setting up a route based on Trit hotspots and have not seen these appear yet. Running EDMC, with EDDN and EDSM ticked off. EDSM API key in place. Might we be missing something?

Top Bottom