New 2024 Livestream series!

Forty years ago Elite could only handle hollow 3D representations of ships driven by menus because of the technology.

In 2024, Elite ships are still hollow 3D representations driven by menus. That’s the progress in a game that some claim is all about the ships.
War thunder in 2012 could handle only hollow planes driven by your stick, because you had only your cockpit, and you piloted your planes.
In 2024 they still are only hollow planes driven by stick, because they still are cockpits.

What's a shame, some games focus at controlling vessels, not walking around them 😥

Hi All :)

More importantly the next stream should be a week on Wednesday?
Yes (I think) if the schedule runs according to the new live stream format.
Also:-
(Quote from main topic announcement) ... "Where possible we will aim to give a heads up about which games will be talked about and with luck share a running order of the games before the stream".

Hmm, not intending to be a damp squib on this but we (as in players of Elite) may not be always the prime focus of these announcements, just saying what I'm thinking.
There again (hope springs eternal :D) I'm always interested in seeing ongoing positive Elite news from the Devs, and will be looking into the live stream on Wednesday the 28th of February with interest! 😄.
Edit, We may see and hear some news prior to that though at some point between now and then? 🤷‍♂️

Jack :)

Last edited:
Hi All :)

Yes (I think) if the schedule runs according to he new live stream format.
Also:-
(Quote from main topic announcement) ... "Where possible we will aim to give a heads up about which games will be talked about and with luck share a running order of the games before the stream".

Hmm, not intending to be a damp squib on this but we (as in players of Elite) may not be always the prime focus of these announcements, just saying what I'm thinking.
There again (hope springs eternal :D) I'm always interested in seeing ongoing positive Elite news from the Devs, and will be looking into the live stream on Wednesday the 28th of February with interest! 😄.
Edit, We may see and hear some news prior to that though at some point between now and then? 🤷‍♂️

Jack :)
Didn't we get like 10mins last time? I wouldn't call that prime. They packed a lot into that 10 mins though.

Aside from the initial puzzlement caused by the abbreviation, what I found amusing was who upvoted the comment at the time I checked it (hint: the first name) 🤭
Screenshot_2024-02-22-12-06-59-99_0311c9f6806a66343c45622522faa000.jpg

Everything adds up!

Top Bottom