New 2024 Livestream series!

Hi All :)

Am I right in thinking we have another Frontier Unlocked livestream today, at some point?

Jack :)

Yes, it's under the Planet Zoo banner.

Hmm. So the official forum announcement regarding February's Unlocked is only on the PZ announcements board, and the blurb there only mentions PZ...

Ach, it'll be fine.

Elite viewers on Twitch showing up the community in a bad light once again. Such a sad sight to see that people can't even patiently wait, just have to be derogatory about other games and communities.

We're having a lovely time together on Youtube though :)

Yup, sorry to say, but sometimes it's simply borderline disgusting... :confused:
Certainly embarrassing.

Also makes me wonder about the age profile of us players.

I particularly didn't like it, we waited a whole month, to have so little detail about everything.
Everything important can be summarized in 2 minutes:
  • python will be focused on combat.
  • details about python docking quantities.
  • Python will be important for Power Play 2.0.
  • 0.07 of the galaxy explored
  • They know about the titan bug.
  • Titan will drop skins

Nothing substantial was said about Power Paly 2.0, nothing about new features, nothing about update 19, nothing about a predicted titan bug fix, nothing about the other new ships.

I particularly didn't like it, we waited a whole month, to have so little detail about everything.
Everything important can be summarized in 2 minutes:
  • python will be focused on combat.
  • details about python docking quantities.
  • Python will be important for Power Play 2.0.
  • 0.07 of the galaxy explored
  • They know about the titan bug.
  • Titan will drop skins

Nothing substantial was said about Power Paly 2.0, nothing about new features, nothing about update 19, nothing about a predicted titan bug fix, nothing about the other new ships.
Weird, that looks like quite a lot of information to me.

I really enjoyed the stream, short, to the point, and talking of various games, some of which I know, and some others which I am curious about, without becoming boring or losing my short attention span.

Wow, I wish the community was heard more, we have 2.5 million messages in the suggestions tab, I think this indicates that the community cares, but the question is does Frontier care?
we want to be heard, we want new features, last year we could count how many times the game was updated and how many new features were presented.

It seems like the idea here is to tie us here with an interesting update every 1.5 years.

Top Bottom