New Client broken - no Horizons?

Tried my 2nd account (Commander's Edition purchased in Steam) - works as intended.
Main account (base ED purchased in Steam + LEP purchased in Frontier Store) - no Horizons.

Not LEP or through Steam. Updated client just now for the first time in months. Blank launcher except for game options. Horizons is listed though and the game starts ok.

I can confirm this as well, currently residing in California.
I am a LEP.
I had the game installed through Steam; No Horizon choice anymore today at 8 am local time.
I tried installing the regular launcher and logged in: No Horizon anymore today at 8:15 am local time.

My orders are a mishmash. Bought Elite Dangerous Mercenary Edition from Frontier store. Later on I claim my steam key and bought Horizons from Steam. All my paint jobs are bought straight from the Frontier store.

Horizons still works for me, I am still allowed to buy paint jobs directly through the Frontier store and do I have go through Steam store now?

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Hi Folks,

As Howard said above it's being worked on so everyone affected should be back in soon.

They'll be working hard to fix it.

I have 4 accounts, 3 no problems and horizons available. My premium beta account though does not give me the Horizons option. Looks like Frontier may have a little problem with the life time passes, worth checking if everybody with a problem is the same

well at least now I know why so many folks have been saying they are having issues with the launcher....

just did 1 of my pc's..its fine, all that's different is the 32bit versions are gone and nothing says 64bit...

Top Bottom