New red-orange dot approaching the bubble at 0.8ly per minute-- Thargoid mothership?

Attachments

• 20220831183216_1.jpg
    20220831183216_1.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 242
A feature, carrying bugs, which also have bugs, that are bugged.

I mean Thargoids, who all have pubic lice, some of which are actually Guardian surveillance devices...if that wasn't clear.

It is obviously a beacon for the console transfer - when it arrives they will begin...

It's how big a Playstation 5 would have to be if it where made of vacuum tubes and magnetic core memory.

Viewed from the surface of Oochorrs UF-J C11-0 B 2.

That's no moon.

This makes a lot of sense as we all know U14 will show up in September, probably around the second week of the month which would give it enough time for this object to make it here. According to the live stream I had playing in the background people with crazy Math skilz estimated it was heading to HIP 22460, probably in answer to the big honking green thing that's still active there. I have no idea how people figure this stuff out - just remember that geeks figured out where the first guardian ruins were based on the teaser video introducing stuff like that and the star constellations in the background.

Could also be the guardian AI wanting to know whoz toying with their stufz. Not sure which would be worse.

FYI, comments on the Galnet youtube channel had a statement from Canonn Research:
Canonn research does not make any claims for this discovery. The hyperdiction was reported via our EDMC plugin by a non-member and as the data is made public in real time it was immediately picked up by members and non members alike.

There is also this additional video where you can hear it on the FSS:
that is scary allright

New red-orange dot approaching the bubble at 0.8ly per minute-- Thargoid mothership?​

I confess to not being all that excited about Horizons 4.0 based on "graphic improvements", and I'm definitely not interested in the new UI or lighting system. However, the "aftermath" (I believe that's the official keyword) of the Salvation Event really has rekindled my interest in Elite. It's great to see mysteries like this (your OP) return to the game, and if I have to run Elite 4.0 to engage with these mysteries, okay then.

In the meantime, I will use my current 3.8 client to get my butt back to the Bubble so I can at least be in position when 4.0 drops.

They're used with compromised press reveals...
FDev? Yeah, I heard how Colonia was discovered via Galmap.
I meant the player group that was running a "covert research op" until one of their members jumped in with Cannon Telemetry blaring out their discoveries.

Top Bottom