New Vehicles and Such Suggestions

I think it would broaden the vehicle sandbox if there was a possible option to choose the Mercedes Benz "Gatherer" vehicles as a different skin for the vehicle tour instead of the Ford Explorer XLT. You could run two different tours with different vehicles for more variety.

And, if there was an option to include the Fleetwood RV as a mobile Ranger Base (or ACU).

If there was a "High Hide" choice for guests to observe the dinosaurs from above in the trees.

Moreover, if the Jurassic Park Explorer XLT and the Mercedes Benz SUVs were drivable as Ranger Vehicles; I'd find enjoyment with them myself.

Also, if the InGen vehicles from either The Lost World or Jurassic World (the ones that the InGen special forces use near the end) were added as ACU ground vehicles (even if there was an option to deploy an ACU team on the ground and not just command a helicopter) it would allow recreation of events in Jurassic World and some new ones too.

In conclusion, the other additions (or inclusion) would be the park fences and such seen in Jurassic Park 3 (like the spiked fence that the Spinosaurus breaks through) and if we were able to use the Jurassic Park themed visitor center/geothermal plant assets from the "Return to Jurassic Park" missions in the campaign (and not just sandbox). Just for a variety of mix and match with the old and new.

I like the idea

They should incorporate the Fleetwood RV as an MVU vehicle.

mobile_lab_wip_4_by_general_nickinburg_d3e2ynj-fullview.jpg

Top Bottom