Hello Frontier/Community

Something I always missed in planet zoo was scaling items. In my opinion, to unleash ultimate creativity the user has to be able to rescale (certain) items.

For example, I think that the option would help in creating scenery where things do not look as repetitive.
Before:

After:

This would visually give the idea there are way more items in planet co/zo but in the end its just smart usage of turning/rotating and scaling.

I hope my suggestion is clear and I would love to hear everyone elses opinions!

Kind regards,
Jan-Bas

It's an old thread but this popped also into my mind, to make the most of the limited nature / scenery objects we have.

Last edited:
I am definitely hoping we will get this, though I'm more expecting it for a PZ sequel. It would definitely make the opportunities so much wider!

I'm bumping this thread, because I would genuinely enjoy being able to scale items! It would help a lot with making the buildings or scenery that I have in mind.
Definitely need it if there'll ever be a Sequel. Probably unlikely that it could be implemented in the current Game.
It just makes building so much better. It's the Reason why I enjoy the Building System from Prehistoric Kingdom so much more. Way more creative Freedom. Even if it would just be limited to Plants and Rocks, it would still be a huge Improvement

Top Bottom