Obsidian shenannigans (The Outer Worlds)

Still very unsure about this game. Theres a weird way the NPC characters look at you with plastic eyes. Urghh that sounds really stupid to say but its nagging me.

Thanks Navi! Thought I was being a bit silly saying it.

Overall though I get a very mass appeal feeling to this, this can be both a good and bad thing. It presents itself a little borderlands series to me.

Overall though I get a very mass appeal feeling to this, this can be both a good and bad thing. It presents itself a little borderlands series to me.
I think it looks more like a Fallout New Vegas in space.

Yeah it has that kind of uncanny vibe to it. Like someone tried to make Borderlands in Fallout NV engine. :)
Which is exactly what it is.
Personally I think it's cool and I'll be willing to bite the bullet with MS store just to avoid Epic.

Jenner

Volunteer Moderator
Still very much looking forward to this one. :) The new gameplay video posted earlier has way too much talking in it and I'd rather not spoil the discovery of the lore so I didn't watch too much. I'll definitely plop down my hard earned dollars for a New Vegas-like from Obsidian, though.

Top Bottom