Paul Vernon Memorial Tour

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Pyroo Drye BH-F c14-0 to Pyraea Thua CY-U c2-0

After a great weekend with blue skies and lots of new-found plant friends, it's time for the Tour to go on, as it must! So, today, at 18:00 space time, we go for another 2.5 hours to our next stop, Pyraea Thua CY-U c2-0.

Make sure you are on board by then!

O7,
🙃

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Pyraea Thua CY-U c2-0 to Nyauthe VR-H d11-56

And another jump day, 7 jumps bringing us to Nyauthe VR-H d11-56. It will be a rather boring system with just one sun (as EDSM states), but maybe the systems next to it provide some options for exploration and making new plant friendships! We depart at 18:00 space time as usual. Tomorrow will be a day off, jumping continues on Wednesday therefore.

Make sure you are on board by then!

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
it was very interesting to see one end of the galaxy, but its good to be in a region with stars again. Found 3 Waterworlds and 4 new Codex species yesterday. Exploring in fun, but there must be something to explore.

Space.jpg

it was very interesting to see one end of the galaxy, but its good to be in a region with stars again. Found 3 Waterworlds and 4 new Codex species yesterday. Exploring in fun, but there must be something to explore.

Indeed, and hopefully, there are lots of occasions for new discoveries! Our return route leads us to Shaulai which is a good deal west of the Core and hopefully a road less traveled, so I expect a lot of undiscovered systems on our way. Or that's what I get from ED Astrometrics at least https://edastro.com/mapcharts/galaxy.html.

O7,
🙃

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Nyauthe VR-H d11-56 to Blaa Blou OD-Q d6-93

And today, 18:00 space time, stay tuned for another 7 jumps up to Blaa Blou OD-Q d6-93. Or we'll try to at least, as that system seems not to be registered by EDSM yet. I hope it exists (Spansh Router says it must)! 🤠

Make sure you are on board in time ;)

O7,
🙃

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Blaa Blou OD-Q d6-93 to Auphaigh AW-F a24-0

Indeed, the system exists, and as it happens, I just found the time to scan it. Looks interesting to me, several geo and biological signals (2 IIRC, bacterii), but I didn't check out any further. Hope someone else did all the mapping and first footfalls ;) Anyway, the Tour has to go on, so we proceed today at 18:00 space time for another 7 jumps, up to Auphaigh AW-F a24-0. Which obviously has been discovered already, but only 1 CMDR passed through it and that was before EDO (in February last year). Let's see.

Make sure to be on board in time!

O7,
🙃

puh, i was not aware that today was a jumping day, thought every other day is a jumping day and one day for exploration ? unfortunately havn´t read the forum and missed the first carrier jump, was able to catch up with the carrier 5 mins before its next jump. thanks to a level 6 fuelsccop and 60Lj jumprange may ASPEx can travel quickly, otherwise i have got lost.

puh, i was not aware that today was a jumping day, thought every other day is a jumping day and one day for exploration ? unfortunately havn´t read the forum and missed the first carrier jump, was able to catch up with the carrier 5 mins before its next jump. thanks to a level 6 fuelsccop and 60Lj jumprange may ASPEx can travel quickly, otherwise i have got lost.

🙀 But rest assured, we wouldn't have left you behind!

Welcome aboard again!

O7,
🙃

Btw jumping days usually are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Tuesdays and Saturdays are days off. We can always add another day off if requested, ofc.

Last edited:
yes thanks for the clarification for the jump days. i´am shure that you would have delayed the travel to give me a chance to catch up. its very conveniece to get lifted through the galaxy and only jump off for the exploration. will be hard if i have to travel long distance by myself in the future.

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Auphaigh AW-F a24-0 to Oumbascs FW-P b46-0

And again, 7 jumps it is before the weekend finally starts. Departure is 18:00 space time. Oumbascs FW-P b46-0, here we come! We'll stay there until Sunday evening, so it better be a good area ;)

1665825992780.png

Make sure to be on board in time!

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Oumbascs FW-P b46-0 to Glaitaei IY-Z b27-6

The Tour must go on, and so it will tonight at 18:00 space time. Hopefully, you wrote your name into the stars many times already, some systems around here are already pre-discovered, but the majority are not. I only had about an hour this weekend unfortunately and only found one cool system, but lo! a Tactical Stratum is worth 800+k! One day, I might even be a Taxonomist, but as the Emperor in Wing Commander II said to Trakath: 'Speak of your plans, not of your toys!'. And we remember how that ended up. Anyway...

Screenshot_0858.jpg

Screenshot_0859.jpg

Screenshot_0860.jpg

Screenshot_0861.jpg

Screenshot_0862.jpg

Just make sure you are on board in time, as otherwise, the carrier would have to either wait or, as we did last time, turn around and catch you up even! ;)

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
yes thanks, got the time for 2 discovery flights this weekend, another easy bio exploration
HighResScreenShot_2022-10-16_13-58-12_ergebnis.jpg

not shure if i found these previously
HighResScreenShot_2022-10-16_14-42-37_ergebnis.jpg

and then something unusaual happend. from time to time i get a black screen whan disembarking the ship or srv, normally i relog at the same position and time, this time i got relooged at the same position but different time, during the nicght and my SRV dissapeared into the ship by itself. Had to walk some 100m, so Sunday workout :) Additional challenge to complete the exploration in darkness.
HighResScreenShot_2022-10-16_14-04-08_ergebnis.jpg

and this time i was not very carefully watching speed while approaching a body and run into ground with damaging my hull. nothing the carrier couldn´t fix.
looking forward to the next stop

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Glaitaei IY-Z b27-6 to Myoangua NR-W d1-168

And today, at 18:00 space time, it is 7 jumps again to Myoangua NR-W d1-168. We're getting closer every day (tomorrow is a day off), but are still 17k ly or 35 jumps from Shaulai, our next destination.

1666026953549.png

Make sure you are on board in time!

O7,
🙃

Paul Vernon Memorial Tour - From Myoangua NR-W d1-168 to Plua Aob YP-G d10-48

And it's Wednesday again, so we continue for another 7 jumps to Plua Aob YP-G d10-48 at 18:00 space time today!

Make sure you are on board in time!

O7,
🙃

Top Bottom