Pilots and Squadrons of the galaxy - we need YOU - 2HOT2MESSY is ON.

3. We will post your CMDR name up on various outlets. You will have 4 weeks to send us an email to send us postage details. After that we will assume you've been eaten by Thargoids and/or don't want one and we will reallocate it.
I wonder if I was yummy...

One week into 2Hot2Messy, over 5,000 tonnes of Hutton Mugs and Centauri Mega-Gin have been delivered, almost a third of those to stations "where no mug has gone before...." or anyone for that matter. Our current estimate is April 3309 to complete the task.

Mug production has largely recovered from the BUST state in Alpha Centauri and is now at 45 Mugs and 14 Gin. If you need filling up at the Orbital, just shout out in the system chat. If you're just not trucker enough to make it out to Hutton, check "Restock Info" on the 2h2m events page to see if anyone is advertising mug dispensing at an easier to get to location.

Screenshot (877).jpg

Last edited:
Are you allocating carrier parking space, or am I free to grab a spot if/when one is available?

Oh, and in case I come in via carrier - anything specific to carry along for sale at Hutton (or to avoid selling at Hutton)?

Are you allocating carrier parking space, or am I free to grab a spot if/when one is available?

Oh, and in case I come in via carrier - anything specific to carry along for sale at Hutton (or to avoid selling at Hutton)?
It isn't in our control so.......grab a spot if you can find a free one. There is an overflow carrier park at Al-Din.... yes, I know ;)

It's a refinery so the usual stuff, booze and drugs.

Domestic appliances and consumer goods tend to do well ;-)

Seriously! Y'all and these damn MUGS!
I just flew for 90 f****************** minutes across the most boring stretch of space I done ever seen...
TO GET A MUG????
2022-08-13.png

Y'all done infected the game with the crazy ass stunt!
And here I was thinkin' For the Mug was some badass catchphrase before a battle! But no! It was for commemorative mugs! MUGS!!! BRUHHH!

I just flew for 90 f****************** minutes across the most boring stretch of space I done ever seen...
TO GET A MUG????View attachment 317645
Y'all done infected the game with the crazy stunt!
And here I was thinkin' For the Mug was some badass catchphrase before a battle! But no! It was for commemorative mugs! MUGS!!! BRUHHH!

"Ask not what you can do for a Mug ...... but ask what you can do FOR the Mug!" c[_]

Hutton will take medium ships too but there is only one medium pad. i.e. vacate quickly (just go to the bar) ;)
Oh, this was in reference to the new "dockable ports" count in system stats in the nav panel. To summarise, it should show the correct number of hotmess targets for a system if you're in a small ship, and exclude fleet carriers from the filter. It should be a useful aid to find ports missing from the list.

TO GET A MUG????View attachment 317645
Y'all done infected the game with the crazy stunt!
"I flew all this way and all I got was this mug......" ;-)
Why do we do the hard things in the galaxy? For the Mug....

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
There is an overflow carrier park at Al-Din.... yes, I know ;)
Mine is parked there most of the time for anyone wanting supplies without having to go all the way to Hutton - Flossy's Fleet Carrier - yeah I know, not very original but I'm hopeless at naming ships etc. :D

Top Bottom