Planet Zoo: Barnyard Animal Pack and Free Update 1.17 Out Now

Besides being absolutelly excited for this pack,

I found it very strange marketing this time that in NONE of the photos and sneakpeaks we've been provided to answer that big question floating around "if the animals (like alpine goat) will have more variants".

In the Arid Pack we got a lil sneakpeak of the piebald camel so we could be excited to buy it. Here, all goats are brown, all cows are brown, they show one donkey, totally ignoring to hype people up with how many AMAZING variations the goat and donkey have after all!
I think people would be more willing to buy it if they knew this fact. This fact which was supposed to be in the trailer or sneakpeak pictures, you know.
Not in the videos of Youtubers.

It's really odd choice of marketing. Did they not have the other variations ready when making the trailer or what? Or is it just me who finds it odd?

every-animal-morph-possible-in-the-barnyard-animals-pack-v0-cnvxesza6gxc1.png
every-animal-morph-possible-in-the-barnyard-animals-pack-v0-1ajbduza6gxc1.png

Happy Launch Day Everyone!🐐

The update, is just FANTASTIC, to actually see little kids interacting with the animals is so cute, so realistic and it's adding so much more fun!
The dlc also is AMAZING like though some animals choices could've done better, every animal has something unique, and I adore that, because a lot of us thought it gonna be clones, but u surprised us, and I'm so happy! Though I wish the pieces were flexicolor they are still really nice, mainly when you think that is Animal Pack!

When the dlc was announced I had mixed feelings, that it would be the last dlc (Tysm for confirming to us that it's not the last dlc, I appericate it more than u can imaging) but now after checking the dlc I freaking love it so much! I can't wait to build a petting zoo in my parks! Such a good dlc and update!

Also, please!
YOU - FORGOT - THE - SHOULDER/BACK STRIPE - ON - DONKEYS!

Please, please, please, it's THE typical thing on the donkey color, why would it be missing?? o.o
Except of the very very dark ones, it should be visible on every donkey. The dark line near shoulders and neck and a line aaaaall the way from the neck through back and to the tail.
rear-view-of-donkey.jpg
donkeys-cross.jpg
PXL_20220210_192654090-scaled.jpeg

640px-Donkey_in_Clovelly%2C_North_Devon%2C_England.jpg
2b17eb_c573a460cbba4c2ca3de07858ebaa5bd~mv2.jpg
a.amiata.jpg
img-20181211-154824326_1_orig.jpg

Why is it missing? Would it be possible to fix?
ss_b41b22abb960e0789df77e20cde0512035507fca.1920x1080.jpg

Thanks to Frontier, although the species in this DLC are of average appeal to me personally, I was really happy to see that they made domestic animals non-releasable into the wild. This proves that Frontier is listening carefully to the voices of the community. As a zoo simulation game, they have shouldered their own responsibilities on the issue of "whether domestic animals can be released into the wild", which is very good.

Also, please!

Please, please, please, it's THE typical thing on the donkey color, why would it be missing?? o.o
Except of the very very dark ones, it should be visible on every donkey. The dark line near shoulders and neck and a line aaaaall the way from the neck through back and to the tail.
rear-view-of-donkey.jpg
donkeys-cross.jpg

a.amiata.jpg

Would definitely great if they would add it. Even the Donkey I've worked with for a While had the Stripe despite the Fact that it turned out that it was actually a Donkey sized Mule (also had striped Backlegs 🤭 but was only really visible in strong Sunlight)

Also, please!

rear-view-of-donkey.jpg
donkeys-cross.jpg

a.amiata.jpg

its a very simple yet eyecatching detail, im not sure why that was left out. a shame

To PhilWeeks especially,
Let me guess if I may. Since that latest pack was confirmed after one month since the news and confirmation Console Edition instead of more animals, the next DLC pack featuring more animals (whether there'll be or not) will happen somewhen in July (three months after April when latest pack confirmed). Am I right or something?

PS Sorry I ask because I'm concern that after all these years, that game won't or might not have species and subspecies I hope for before they unable to come up with more packs.

Also, please!

rear-view-of-donkey.jpg
donkeys-cross.jpg

a.amiata.jpg

This is such a genuinely bizarre omission. Like... how does this make it past so many pairs of eyes, presumably at least several of which are genuine animal lovers, and nobody calls it out before release? I do at least have some hope that this will get fixed fairly quickly and easily, since it won't require a total model overhaul like the tapir did.

This is such a genuinely bizarre omission. Like... how does this make it past so many pairs of eyes, presumably at least several of which are genuine animal lovers, and nobody calls it out before release? I do at least have some hope that this will get fixed fairly quickly and easily, since it won't require a total model overhaul like the tapir did.
It'll be kinda funny if it's one of those things that everyone acknowledged, but nobody fixed it because they thought the other guy was doing it, so now we have this donkey and they're like: "oh dang, why didn't you fix it Jerry?" "I thought you were gonna do it, Gary"

Top Bottom