Planet Zoo: Grasslands Animal Pack arriving 13 December 🦋

Speak for yourself, I'm a canine nut. So many more who i'd love to have in the game (Coyote, Bush Dog, Raccoon Dog to name a few).

I was also not upset at the addition of the Blue Wildebeest, they are totally different in RL in comparison to each other, too.
There are still a few canines (bush dog, black backed jackal, bat eared fox), felines (ocelot, fishing cat, serval, manul) and hyenids (aardwolf) that i want for the game.

Last edited:
Your comment gave me idea for some possible update for sandbox, tell me what you think about it.

I think it would be good for sandbox that in stead of animal market we get something like an animal list, like in ZT.

But more advanced, with some sliders where you get to choose size and color and whatnot. I think it's in spirit of sandbox, but tell me if I'm overlooking something

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, I'm a canine nut. So many more who i'd love to have in the game (Coyote, Bush Dog, Raccoon Dog to name a few).

I was also not upset at the addition of the Blue Wildebeest, they are totally different in RL in comparison to each other, too.

No I’d love more. Bush Dog for absolute certain, and wouldn’t be opposed to more. But what I’m saying is another canine would probably receive MAJOR backlash from the community. People got mad at the RED FOX, something they’ve been requesting for AGES now. Imagine how mad they’d get at a Eurasian Wolf!

No I’d love more. Bush Dog for absolute certain, and wouldn’t be opposed to more. But what I’m saying is another canine would probably receive MAJOR backlash from the community. People got mad at the RED FOX, something they’ve been requesting for AGES now. Imagine how mad they’d get at a Eurasian Wolf!
The red fox was hated here I guess but I know Reddit was estactic when we got the news an such an iconic European canine , myself included. It was more of Tasmanian devil disappointment rather than canine hate at that stage. If the Eurasian wolf is an actually improved model like the head needs a entire rework then it shouldn't be that badly received considering we have a very sizeable European playerbase by just judging by this forum

The red fox was hated here I guess but I know Reddit was estactic when we got the news an such an iconic European canine , myself included. It was more of Tasmanian devil disappointment rather than canine hate at that stage. If the Eurasian wolf is an actually improved model like the head needs a entire rework then it shouldn't be that badly received considering we have a very sizeable European playerbase by just judging by this forum
People hated the arctic wolf despite the improved model. A slot being wasted on another gray wolf subspecies would be rightfully panned.

Source: https://twitter.com/PlanetZooGame/status/1600158528391487492/photo/1

Caracal - Coming in Grasslands Animal Pack!

They looks just fantastic!! I'm so excited for those guys!
They have fallen a bit short with the caracal's tail
800px-Caracal_on_the_road,_early_morning_in_Kgalagadi_(36173878220).jpg

They have fallen a bit short with the caracal's tail
View attachment 337580
Unpopular opinion and maybe is because it was one of my most anticipated animals of the pack so my expectations were very high but i really feel like its proportions are off. Head too big, neck too short, a stocky built... the tail is the least of my complains with the model.

The kittens are the most adorable thing in the world though. Just like in real life.

Top Bottom