🐾Planet Zoo: Tropical Pack arriving 4 April🐾

THERE IS A FREAKING SLOTH!!!!!!! o-h--m-y--g-o-d I can't believe we getting sloth! even though if I would be real I'm disappointed with the species choice this species of sloth not common in zoos. so that's one of the downside of this pack because it just make the sloth useless..
but still I can't believe we getting SLOTH! Red River Hog!!!!!!!!!! lar gibbon pretty nice and also the fact that it doesn't brachiate on the enrichment item just make me so EXCITED, even though I prefer to get howler monkey or any new world primates! FOSSA! Asian Water Monitor really cool to get a new lizard! the new pieces looks AMAZING! wow I just scream my soul when I saw Sloth Sign in the trailer I just started jumping and walking around my room and screaming! but wow! I'm pretty happy with this dlc if it had the Linnaeus's Two-Toed Sloth then it probably could been my fav dlc we ever got! frontier thank you so much for that! but really frontier thank you so much! for all the hard workl!!!🦥

Last edited:
I am very excited to finally get sloths and I am sure that the fossas will be great. The lar gibbon and river hog look very good according to the pictures and I am glad for those who wanted them.
My only gripe however is the asian water monitor, which i am certain many people didnt need as an addition, and if we were to go with a reptile, a crocodilian wouldve been better in my opinion or a sea turtle maybe. I do believe we have more than enough reptiles already in the game and could've gotten a tropical bird instead, of which we lack so many!
However the exhibit animal being a bigger mammal animal, offsets this criticism and still makes this overall a good pack.

The vanilla exhibits do need a bit of a revamp tho, walkthrough ones are leaving them in the dust.
Seeing people in the forum, reddit and youtube talk about them, they were never that popular to begin with, except for aquatic species that were added later on. The only animal the community wants to see there is chameleons, which i agree with. Otherwise we should only stick with walkthrough exhibits from now on in my opinion and introduce more flying animals there.

My only gripe however is the asian water monitor, which i am certain many people didnt need as an addition, and if we were to go with a reptile, a crocodilian wouldve been better in my opinion or a sea turtle maybe.
Why would a 4th DLC crocodilian (6th overall) be better than the 1st DLC habitat lizard (3rd overall)?

Yep, the Asian Water Monitor will be able to dive!
Awesome news! They're now competing with the fossa as my favourite of this pack!

The DLC is fantastic!!! I love all the animals included, the construction pieces are fantastic, no more using pieces from India to try to simulate Southeast Asia!!! they look amazing!!
This, together with the brachiation and the new updates that come with the DLC on April 4, will make me not leave home for a minute that day!!!

Why would a 4th DLC crocodilian (6th overall) be better than the 1st DLC habitat lizard (3rd overall)?

Awesome news! They're now competing with the fossa as my favourite of this pack!
the nile crocodile is the most popular reptile with the community, so i think it would've been a better choice personally

I’m utterly DELIGHTED with this pack. I always love the scenery packs, I must just love all the theming and thought that goes into their overall creation.
The Sloth, Lar Gibbon and Red River Hog will be making their way into my zoos IMMEDIATELY, with the Fossa and Asian Monitor being some great choices that I’ll definitely use further down the line.
Overall, I’m so happy with this pack and update. A huge well done to Frontier for nailing it YET AGAIN!🦥

i don't understand, why sloth is good at exhibit instead of habitat?
Because they hardly do anything at all. In habitats they would move around way too much in order to be interesting at all or even to survive, because if they were moving at realistic speeds they'd starve and die. It would take years for them to reach a mate, if they would reach a mate at all. As exhibit animals they can just hang somewhere, move around a little bit, and be cool. They don't need to reach anything in order to survive or mate or anything at all. They can just sit there and be sloths. Exhibits were definitely the way to go with sloths.

Welp, no birds, but I'm not dissappointed at all. I finally got my other Gibbon that I really wanted, which are my favorite animal. Plus, people got other animals like the Sloth, Fossa, and Red River Hog that was deeply requested. How I am feeling...overjoyed for this pack!!! I love how they improved the Brachiation too!!! Maybe we'll see the Orangutan using it as well. Birds would of been the icing on the cake. Hopefully next time. The Gibbons should hold me for awhile!!! I've been waitng for them since almost the beginning of the game!!! 😁

The Gibbon Gods are well pleased...
Gibby-with-flower.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom