Player group decals

Sooo... i've got involved with the player group called Wolves of Jonai (which is a very friendly and helpfull group) on yt? He xbox and i see almost everyone with their logo as a decal. They explained to me that it was an event reward, but it was long before i joined them.
Cmdr Kosmos (one of the devs that reacted to me via facebook) explained the same thing.
Is there still a way to get it in game so i could completely fit in with my favourite player group?

Maybe a mission reward for each minor player faction that can only be obtained once you reach allied reputation.

Last edited:
I have the opposite: i've got an Adle's Armada decal but got placed on their KOS list because i engaged a dangerous ranked vulture in my cobra mkIV in eravate, then got practically insta-killed by one of AA's FDLs who then continued calling me the griefer. (no joke!)
I'd go to Saggy A* and back to swap that thorn in my eye kinda decal for something else.

Annnnyways... i thought you'd get these decals if you were allied with these factions? thought i heard that from the Cannon research group.

These player group decals can sadly only be aquired via one of the community challenges, but that was a while ago... maybe giving codes for the decal to the player group that can be used multiple times... would be logic if it could though

Top Bottom