Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.03 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.03 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). The client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

It also contains the following server changes:

- Updated the CC balances displayed for each power (Note that this includes the overhead for number of systems that are controlled or exploited by that power - this is being added in a client update next week)
- Significant performance improvement to the exploration servers

For those Commanders with a lot of unsold exploration scans from before the release of 1.3, we've started to upgrade the older data to make them as quick to sell as more recent scans. This is a background process, so whilst we have added more server capacity, it will likely take most of the weekend to complete.

Thanks

Michael

Last edited:
mhhorrr. I've actually waited 20 minutes to get my route plotted, just to get "server down in 15 minutes". I really hope they fix the Galaxy Map with it's old and it's new introduced bugs since 1.3. It's nearly unuseable nowadays. I pray...

Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.02 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). THe client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

[COMING SHORTLY - VERY SOON!]

Thanks

Michael

I think you copied and pasted your post wrong :-D says 1.3.02

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please CZ mostly harmless fix :)

-

I noticed this am wear and tear had dropped - I left station with 91% integrity and after an hour, a system jump, some drops out of sc and skirmishes that ensued I got back to an outpost and the integrity was still 91% :)

Last edited:
Please fix the violent protest zones in Sokr- you are making it harder and harder to make Antals power viable as it is, especially with the Lalande 45165 expansion.

So does this mean that I can actually play now or is that a bit unrealistic? I've been sitting in the ship spinning screen on and off for like 4 hours :)

Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.03 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). The client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

Thanks

Michael

So... how long will downtime be? Its my day off! :x

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Michael

yay , should be able to get back in ... once the servers are back up afterwards that is

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom