Problem with planet scanning

Greetings, best way to explain is to show:

I wasn't moving anything and got just bumped out when trying to scan it, first time i get this issue I didn't recorded it, this is the second today (never had this before)
I had to go next to said planet to scan it.

Anyone getting that issue?
Seems it happens when the star is in front of it or when star is exactly behind you as i had that trouble with both on the second occurence.
but this may be stuck when it happens...

I've seen this bug, too. Two planets very close to the secondary star. Had to fly there to be able to scan them. The star was just 12 Ls from primary one so the trip was not too long, but due to that I was also getting "object too close" message.

not sure if i read that , did you mean
"cannot see nothing"?

the vid was private for "no idea" reason, now is fine though.

I just see a big box saying Video cannot be played...

Where is it posted? I suspect my security settings are blocking some scripts.

I've seen this bug, too. Two planets very close to the secondary star. Had to fly there to be able to scan them. The star was just 12 Ls from primary one so the trip was not too long, but due to that I was also getting "object too close" message.
Never happened to me. My guess is that it is happening because of the proximity to the star. Fly closer so there is more distance between the planet and the sun and it should be fine.
I had what you described me too, but in this case, the "camera" just gets kicked away, and this is new to me.
this was really weird ...

Top Bottom