Pulse Wave Analyser Fix

Agreed - some people report that they don't notice any difference at all. From my experience, there does seem to be a lag effect, say 30secs to a minute, before the PWA picks anything up. But, for me, there are a lot less glowing roids that it is picking up. Whether that's a problem with the PWA or the amount of 'hotties' have been reduced, is anyone's guess.
It depends where you put the pwa on your ship. Working better on a T9 front place than on a python with a rear place

It depends where you put the pwa on your ship. Working better on a T9 front place than on a python with a rear place
Interesting. I never gave much thought to placement since it apparently puts out an omni-directional signal, although there seems to be a front-facing "viewing cone" in which the shinies appear.

what are you yammering on about? Have you even bothered watching tutorials or learning basics of the game? CLEARLY you haven't.

The save slots are in game. its called REBUY. The only thing you lose is whats in your cargo. Be happy this isnt eve online where the rebuy only pays for a portion of your ship, NOT the modules installed. This is a simple concept yet clearly its eluded you.
I’m an experienced player of several games for decades.

Rebuying isn’t the solution, is just barely a way to increase the punishment of what you lose if you don’t have the money in that instance.

Is it so bad just to ask for a friendly player save system? Is it bad to ask for not restarting as a punishment?

if you answer looking the competition or the way the game is for years is that you DON’T UNDERSTAND how to go further, to increase the community, expand the game and its dynamic, be the mass-recognize trend and not a bug-pocket for a few players. Just should think a few steps further and stop complaining a client-player point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings Commanders,

Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your continued patience and support with the Pulse Wave Analyser issue. The challenges of working from home while also developing the largest ever expansion for Elite Dangerous have resulted in a far slower turnaround on this than we'd have liked.

That being said, we're glad to confirm that a fix for the Pulse Wave Analyser will come in a patch on Wednesday 16 December. We understand how important this issue is to the Elite Dangerous community, and will endeavor to fix similarly important issues as quickly as possible moving forward.

Thanks once again for your understanding.

o7
Great news, thank you :)

WHat time is that patch gonna come in? Would be nice to know the date + time for scheduled downtime.
The date we have, so time pls??

Back
Top Bottom