Seeking BGS oriented group with PP and casual time commitments

I've been a player since the Standard Beta, have thousands of hours logged and two Elite ranks (though *not* Combat - I've mainly been an explorer). In spite of all this in-game time, I've never seriously engaged with the player base except in an incidental manner as I encounter people out in the black. (I always play in Open though, unless instance-entering crashes force me to Solo to be able to land).

Now, having got a bit involved in PP and having often been interested in the BGS (including attempting to prod it occasionally), I'd really like to find a group that does these things as primary aims, but doesn't need me to give up every last second of my spare time (though I do play a *lot* in any case!)

Look forward to hearing from any of you that this description might fit!

Take care, commanders - fly safe!

o7

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm currently heavily Empire biased, and with Aisling Duval.

Last edited:
Man, I would love to extend an invitation to you, but Angels of Death doesn't touch up on these things very heavily since we don't have a player group yet.

I know there's many groups out there that are into these sort of playstyles, I would recommend checking out the other threads in this area for some of the groups to find something that fits your needs. I think Aislings Angels may be your cup of tea? I can't ever remember which Aisling they support.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the Angels :)

I'll also trawl the group threads in more depth later today, but if anyone else has further suggestions please let me know!

I can highly recommend the player group-Wolves of Jonai ...They are heavily involved in BGS , our home world is Jonai, we have a high tech system with most modules available, and res sites very local to the station -Prabylov Port .

Check out their wing page on Inara

I can highly recommend the player group-Wolves of Jonai ...They are heavily involved in BGS , our home world is Jonai, we have a high tech system with most modules available, and res sites very local to the station -Prabylov Port .

Check out their wing page on Inara

Thanks, will do :)

I've been a player since the Standard Beta, have thousands of hours logged and two Elite ranks (though *not* Combat - I've mainly been an explorer). In spite of all this in-game time, I've never seriously engaged with the player base except in an incidental manner as I encounter people out in the black. (I always play in Open though, unless instance-entering crashes force me to Solo to be able to land).

Now, having got a bit involved in PP and having often been interested in the BGS (including attempting to prod it occasionally), I'd really like to find a group that does these things as primary aims, but doesn't need me to give up every last second of my spare time (though I do play a *lot* in any case!)

o7

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm currently heavily Empire biased, and with Aisling Duval.

Try Stars of Duval. They do Powerplay out of the Bellaung bubble, have a load of systems, active on the BGS and are our neighbours. We have an Agreement with them that we shall not manipulate or expand to their space and they do not manipulate or expand to ours.

Angels of Death and Aislings Angels are not affiliated btw, just throwing out the name cause you mentioned it's your PP

You'll find that all of the Powers have very active BGS groups. If you're interested in working with a well-organized community on both of these things, I would suggest visiting the Patreus discord. I'd be happy to talk to you more there.

Try Lavigny's Legion! We are heavily focused towards both PP and BGS, and have a very friendly community that can help you out with anything! We are also the largest PowerPlay Player Group out there, but we still recruit members of all skill levels!
We don't require our members to do a determined amount of hours, so available time isn't an issue for anyone who wishes to join.
Come check us out:
Discord: https://discord.gg/b4A6xq2
Inara: https://inara.cz/wing/85/

Hello Cmdr. I'm a bit late to the party here (just check off casual from your list) but you may find that Pileus Libertas checks off all the boxes on your list. We have been Aisling aligned since the beginning of Power Play and are heavily involved in the Aisling Duval Slack.

Pileus manages the Munshin sphere of AD space. We are made up of old time slackers who have been working the bgs since our inception. Made up primarily of traders, explorers and potty mouthed wannabe teaching assistants. Oh and we're also Manatees (or a mix of freed Imperial slaves and reformists, depending on your prefered RP).

Check out our Inara page and if you are interested we'll chuck you a typeform thingy: https://inara.cz/wing/201/

o7

The Knights of Beneverchio would be glad to fly with you in the Avalon System as we fight to support our faction againts the Avalon Organization.

While we're few, and many of us have a slight language barrier with English, it'll be nice to see a friendly face in our system if you want to pay a visit!

Fly Safe CMDR! o7

Hi Commander LEONIFAN

There are many great wings, but feel free to come and join us at The Fatherhood

We have over 380 members now, with a very active and friendly playerbase acrosss all platforms and across all the time zones.

We are a friendly community focused group and would love to have you join us, if you so wish. We enjoy working the BGS and we have an active Discord we use to coordinate and chat and are active on social media. Its a fun laid back group.

All the details you need are in THIS thread

Take care and hope to see you out there CMDR!

Top Bottom