September broke my game

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Similar to the stored modules bug everyone else was experiencing, I have a slightly different issue. The modules I have currently equipped have a red ∅ symbol where the engineered symbol should be. If i click in the module and click show info, it correctly shows the engineering that's been done however the engineering doesn't actually take effect. Example, my current jump range in my Krait ii was 69ly. After the update it is only 39ly. Also it seems that my guardian frameshift drive booster doesn't work. Storing and equiping modules does not fix the issue. Logging out and logging back in doesn't fix the issue. Selling and rebuyjng the module does not fix the issue.

Please help.

Greetings Commander,

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues. Would you be able to provide me with your ticket number so I can look into this for you?

We appreciate the time you have taken to write this up and we will look into this issue.

o7

I've encountered the bold bit a few times now but it's not something that was introduced with the most recent update, had this happen to me way before every now and then. I think it might be related to NPCs spawning on the same pad as you - even though most of the time they don't, but I wonder if they game gets confused and the pad acts like an NPC is spawning and launching - this actually happened to me the other day while I was sitting on the pad (as in, NPC ship spawning inside my ship and eventually launching) - was a strange experience.
Had that happen to a buddy of mine, who recorded it

He was in outfitting and his pad rotated and launched a beluga and he was still in outfitting as his ship also autolaunched

I'm on the far side of the galaxy, and I've didn't noticed that some modules don't work. My jumprang is 72 lys, and it didn't change.

The red icons behind the engineered modules are there, too.

I would raise a ticket again and again. Good luck.

o7
And again and again only to receive the same treatment

Greetings Commander,

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues. Would you be able to provide me with your ticket number so I can look into this for you?

We appreciate the time you have taken to write this up and we will look into this issue.

o7
Right... Let me go get that for you

Oh that's right, fdev removed that ticket. And the other 8 regarding the same issue.

Unlike the other 6 tickets that are closed and are still visable and available, theses specific tickets have been removed as if they were never sent in.

Last edited:
That sounds rubbish. I've been to afraid to look at my modules since the update, I might check them just to see if things are working.

I am however getting a few "Mauve Adder" crashes, no idea what these mean.

Hey if you don't like the FDev issue tracker, maybe you want it in the September Update Bugs Master List so I can add it to the main post? It's a quick overview for all the issues that arised or persisted in the september patch (from last builds).
I'd link your post directly and add it myself but I am uncertain of wheather this bug is already in the list or not, a little more accurate information is required I fear.

Hey if you don't like the FDev issue tracker, maybe you want it in the September Update Bugs Master List so I can add it to the main post? It's a quick overview for all the issues that arised or persisted in the september patch (from last builds).
I'd link your post directly and add it myself but I am uncertain of wheather this bug is already in the list or not, a little more accurate information is required I fear.

How much more accurate can I get I specifically detailed exactly what is happening.

Top Bottom