ANNOUNCEMENT September Update out now!

Well that's my game shot the loader screen wont even open now after the update. It opened to do the update tried to start the game after it finished and it hasn't launched since.

Well, I understand that the situation may be frustrating, but seriously, some people here need to calm down and be more respectful.
It's just a game, and well... stuff happens. I'm waiting since 8am this morning to be able to play too, I have paid the game like anyone else, and I expect some results too, but here I am, patiently waiting.

Please don't forget that FDev isn't just a software entity, but there are human beings at work here. You too, have probably messed up something in your professional life once, and surely you remember how stressed out you were, especially if you had your boss/client yelling at you when you were trying to fix things.

See how you're passionate and frustrated about this, this just means that you really love the game, so show the devs some support and cheering, and be patient while they fix this thing that you enjoy so much.

There's some truth in what you say but if I managed to introduce new bugs with each update and leave some unfixed from the prior updates so they'd stack up then I would've lost my job.

My docking requests were denied. So I exited the game to try again. Now I can't log back in. Sounds like a server issue? I am floating in space here...

Well that's my game shot the loader screen wont even open now after the update. It opened to do the update tried to start the game after it finished and it hasn't launched since.

And the edifice continues to crumble. Overtime for everyone Fdev!

Launcher programme comes up with a "Purchase" button in place of the usual Play or Upgrade one. Clicking it, to a 'Zaonce' domain url I get a browser warning that the site is unsafe and its certificates is not recognised for the site. Hacked?

Why do I have to purchase something? I already bought the game a long time ago. Why is the Zaonce website insecure?

I don't like taking internet security risks just for a computer game, sorry FD.

oiBYYLn.jpg
yeah it's a bit 💩 isn't it.

So they knew there were missing items and the Store is offline but they did the release anyway without telling us - maybe they thought no one would notice :(
Well if they can keep up the pace they have set for themselves with this update, there will be no one left to notice.

So lets see. Small update for store/livery and noob's. Hit the livery tab and nothing but lockup. The one thing it was suppost to do. Have to esc to main menu. Broke plenty of seeming unrelated functions though. This does not bode well for 2020.
I had to task kill, is there another way out of the broken livery?

Launcher programme comes up with a "Purchase" button in place of the usual Play or Upgrade one. Clicking it, to a 'Zaonce' domain url I get a browser warning that the site is unsafe and its certificates is not recognised for the site. Hacked?

Why do I have to purchase something? I already bought the game a long time ago. Why is the Zaonce website insecure?

I don't like taking internet security risks just for a computer game, sorry FD.
Probably you don't have to do anything. Mine was working and now swaps between telling me I don't own the game and telling me it can't find the server. I suspect it is something on their end.

I get this error launching via Oculus after the update.
All other apps, games, etc work fine. Its just E.D. that's failing.

"Stored modules" feature is "dead" following ways:
  • all modules in the storage displayed without modifications;
  • once engineered module moved to the storage it looses modification: in the storage it is visible as not modded, back on the ship it looses modification (equal to stock one) though has mod icon.
On the screenshot is how engineered module visible when mounted:

Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2019.09.19 - 01.19.32.11.png

Remote workshop sees the weapon as not engineered, though it is impossible to engineer it - mod UI does not open.

Checked weapons only.
Well... should survive without the storage.
Workaround: do not use the storage. lol)

Last edited:
I get this error launching via Oculus after the update.
All other apps, games, etc work fine. Its just E.D. that's failing.

View attachment 143415
Just stopped getting that message, so try again.

I had logged in earlier but hit the livory issue while leaving after successfully testing that the SRV is working fine again, also saw the Arx error message however now I have managed to launch the game again I have successfully earned some 8 Arx.

Fixing the SRV aiming bug is great and the new throttle display does not look silly or intrusive.

Last edited:
Is this the right place to start with complaints?

Decide to use second Cmdr account as a restart.

1. What has happened to the traditional starting bases. I wanted LHS 3447 start position.

2. Training mode can't be switched off. I think I can fly enough to not need something taking over and launching me.

3. Shut the blooming robot voice off its really grating.

4. I found a skip training option on some random menu, but couldn't work out how to get back to it.

So I need a skip training option that is easy to get at.

I'd like to start at the original starting locations as an option.

And I haven't even got off the launch pad yet!

😕

Top Bottom