Settlement Defence Plans

23rd try, got a 4th SDP. My newbie CMDR now has 15 mostly picked up in a few of sessions.
1668857719818.png

The PoI is currently active. If anyone wants to try visiting, HIP 116973 AB 5 f. Live for 6 days as I have little inclination to complete the mission yet.

Steve

And another SDP.

Please note that I am not doing this continuously, I am having a couple of attempts and leaving to do something else and returning.

6th SDP.
7th SDP
8th SDP
9th SDP
10th SDP

Steve

Last edited:
A new dawn a new day. The mission PoI is still active. 25 tries over 4 hours for the first SDP. The RNG does appear to have droughts and then relative deluges.

Only 6 tries before a second SDP of the day.
13 more tries and the third SDP of the day.
And the very next attempt:
1668954132482.png

That makes 5 SDPs for the day so far. 47 attempts.

Last edited:
8 SDPs today and the sun has not even gone down!

I have done the relog dance intermittently over the past couple of days and have been rewarded:
1668961814113.png

For myself my alt is hunting down the last couple of financial projections to unlock Geiger.
The extended tour of economic black holes continues....
( No I'm not talking about crypto schemes...)

It is done, 7 Bubble foot engineers unlocked on two accounts before Black Friday deals have hit the store. I think my transition from console to PC is complete. 😁
Many thanks to Steveww57 for his help.

In about an hour and a half after fifteen "Liberate Liquor" missions I found the correct POI with two skimmers, one data port was buried, the other available. (So you have to be patient to find it!)

BUT... I think there is a problem here.

It's no longer about the SDP, but a POI generated by a Horizon mission with a duration of 4 to 7 days without enemies that generates an SEC data port in the middle of nowhere, which keeps churning out SDP, Manufacturing Instruction, Ballistic Data, Patrol Routes, Operation Manual, tons of Surveillance/Maintenance Log, unbelievable, just stand in front of it go back to the main menu and it starts again.

Let's hope the FDevs don't notice, we'll have to keep it a secret to ourselves.

Last edited:
Took two liberate missions, the fist spawned two skimmers (After 3 hrs relogging i got my 15 sdp...)

Thanks for the head ups! I tried collecting them during "normal" gameplay, after now around half a year i never got one. So i resorted to the maximum gameplay relog loop.

But have you tried turning them in at hero ferrari place? I can't get for them out of my ship, lol, Neither can i disembark while holding them in my backpack (Backpack is empty after leaving the ship) nor can i manage my backpack inventory while standing in the blue circle behind my ship. what? how am i supposed to turn them in? rofl

You're over thinking it. Just walk up to Hero and talk to him.
Thanks for the tip, that was the second think i tried. Btw, its a she.

Ok.. i gave it another try, you just can't click with the mouse on the left and right arrow, you have to use the keyboard left and right arrow to increase/decrease the amount.

OK! Facepalm.

Thanks for the tip, that was the second think i tried. Btw, its a she.

Ok.. i gave it another try, you just can't click with the mouse on the left and right arrow, you have to use the keyboard left and right arrow to increase/decrease the amount.

OK! Facepalm.
It's an unintentional puzzle inserted into the game for a bit of entertainment after the SDP grind.

When all is said and done, the crashed skimmer relog is the way to go for SDPs as it would otherwise take a long, long, time to gather them organincally. And all that you get is headshot damage!

Steve

Top Bottom