Sidechat

I'm glad y'all don't deal with them. Hurricanes are horrible. I don't remember Katrina (I was only 4), but I do remember Hurricane Ike (2008) and of course Harvey. Hurricanes are just pure wind with some rain, of that makes sense; tropical storms are more rain, hurricanes more wind. But they never end well, there's always debris and destruction all over the place, people lose everything, it's just really sad. From 2017-2020, there were huge piles of trash in front of so many houses; I mean, it was so much trash y'all could probably build several small houses with them.
I had the privilege to help with recovery efforts; I was part of the wrecking crew, cutting/demolishing/ripping old, wet sheetrock (because the water was hazardous). It was just sad seeing so many family homes... Empty, torn down...

But, this is sad, and it was the past. Hopefully the city learned since then
As a Floridian, I feel your pain. Being more prone to hurricanes, we’ve taken much higher measures. I think most buildings are built to be hurricane-proof. Believe it or not, I think hurricanes are the reason we couldn’t completely close for too long during the pandemic. Our state’s tax system allocates a bit of the taxes to hurricane relief, so when the economy shuts down, we don’t have enough money to help with hurricane relief.
DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Hey @Colehunter35, do you like loaded fries?
Screenshot_20240508-203052-409.png

This is sorta the same, but I used tater tots instead. But I airfried the tots, then I placed them in the casserole dish and put cheese and bacon bits. After baking, I put on mayonnaise, honey mustard, and a special dipping sauce (not sure what it is)

It took a few ingredients and only 45 minutes to make (mostly just waiting for the food to fry and bake)

View attachment 392381
This is sorta the same, but I used tater tots instead. But I airfried the tots, then I placed them in the casserole dish and put cheese and bacon bits. After baking, I put on mayonnaise, honey mustard, and a special dipping sauce (not sure what it is)

It took a few ingredients and only 45 minutes to make (mostly just waiting for the food to fry and bake)
Looks good! I've made a tater tot casserole before which was awesome

Last edited:
View attachment 392381

I'm hungry now. I want to just like reach out through the screen and take that whole bowl :ROFLMAO:

I'm hungry now. I want to just like reach out through the screen and take that whole bowl :ROFLMAO:
Too bad, I ate them🥸
It's actually real simple, if you have fries or tots, fry them up. Then place them in a casserole dish, drown in shredded cheese and out bacon or chili on top; bake. After, put whatever condiments you like. I personally like the sweetness of honey mustard with some tangy and then mayo to even it all out...

I'm actually looking for a bite to eat right now. Heavy work day

Too bad, I ate them🥸
It's actually real simple, if you have fries or tots, fry them up. Then place them in a casserole dish, drown in shredded cheese and out bacon or chili on top; bake. After, put whatever condiments you like. I personally like the sweetness of honey mustard with some tangy and then mayo to even it all out...

I'm actually looking for a bite to eat right now. Heavy work day
Sounds like a Potato Skin but in a bowl. I made those a couple times and they are rreeeeeaaal good.

Possibly. Either that or Garlic Knots. I actually prefer them with ketchup as well instead of the classic sour cream and green onions. It just worked better IMO.
I typically only use sour cream on Mexican/Tex-Mex food (quesadillas, enchiladas, flautas, nachos) and baked potatoes

Yes! Yes! Exactly!
Important question. WHAT are GARLIC KNOTS? They sound delish.
Alright, so imagine if you will, a breadstick. When you make them, you tie them up in a knot. Then you bake. While baking, you make a kind of sauce with things like Italian spices and of course garlic! When you take them out of the oven you spread the sauce all across the knots and enjoy!

Yes! Yes! Exactly!
I think us forum folk are the types who see animals in the clouds 😁
Alright, so imagine if you will, a breadstick. When you make them, you tie them up in a knot. Then you bake. While baking, you make a kind of sauce with things like Italian spices and of course garlic! When you take them out of the oven you spread the sauce all across the knots and enjoy!
Heck yes

Top Bottom