So where are you going to be on tuesday?

Why do you think Horizons is getting Scorpion SRV?
The Horizons 4.0 Client will get the Scorpion. Horizons 3.8 (the one we call Horizons at the moment) will not, as seen here:

elite_u13table_final.png

Why do you think Horizons is getting Scorpio
An attempt to placate a disgruntled community and tempt them towards Odyssey, but more likely its part of the slow creep towards making Odyssey the eventual base game…FD made a big song and dance about the SRV originally being Odyssey only, now there is a Horizons 4.0, essentially the Odyssey code but without the legs.

Last edited:
I read elsewhere that nothing narrative wise is happening Tuesday, but Thursday instead, which makes sense since update day is its own adventure.

Hi All :)

Question..."So, what's your plan? Where are you going to be next Tuesday?"

I'm going to be about 10,000 Ly away from the bubble. I've come across a virtual 'nest' of Neutron stars / systems, plus loads of White Dwarf stars, not explored, so I'm tagging them. Got my Carrier Parked up in what looks like the middle of the 'nest', and using my DBX to do the exploring. :D
I don't expect to get back into the bubble this week, so will be missing the 'big' event, (whatever that is).

Best of luck to those Cmdr's that are going to be in the HIP 22460 system, should be interesting to see what ensues on Tuesday!

Jack :)

I haven't played properly in years, but eventually the continous drips to my facebook and twitter feeds about the conclusion to the Azimuth Saga and Salvation got enough interest going that I came back, fixed my account (that my son had deleted, I'd got reinstated a year ago but for some reason my name had changed, got that fixed a couple of days ago after a year). Fitted out a Krait II, engineered some decent armour, fitted some AX-cannons and came out to the Pleiades to kill thargoids and just 'be there' when the proverbial hit the proverbial. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom