Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

I also hope for changes to the gameplay to make it simpler and more intuitive.
What do you mean with simpler and intuitive?
The controlls? If yes what would you change cause besides the hot keys being quite annoying to figure out once you know them the game controlls great!

For the building, idk how someone would make being creative more intuitive besides maybe an ingame building tutorial with some tips?

And the management is so dead simple idk how youd make it simpler

What do you mean with simpler and intuitive?
The controlls? If yes what would you change cause besides the hot keys being quite annoying to figure out once you know them the game controlls great!

For the building, idk how someone would make being creative more intuitive besides maybe an ingame building tutorial with some tips?

And the management is so dead simple idk how youd make it simpler
I would actually love the management to be more difficult, running a zoo should be hard, not as easy as magically creating food in the keeper hut and placing the same enrichment items everywhere, and most of the animals act the exact same

I would actually love the management to be more difficult, running a zoo should be hard, not as easy as magically creating food in the keeper hut and placing the same enrichment items everywhere, and most of the animals act the exact same
There could be so many ways to improve the games management aspects its insane
From a better disease or repair system to completly new things like a ressource Management system where you could for example manually shop different food items which get brought to a new storage facility and an option to preselect what gets bought each month and deciding what and how much gets transported to each keeper hut.
Combined with that some ressources could be reasonably produced inside of the zoo as easy as introducing the right animals for it and a slaughter button, which brings bad press the more well known the individual animal and endangerd the species is.

Combined with a scenery pack with some more backstage props and maybe kitchen themed scenery (id kill for a knife and furniture) with a chicken, bunny, some bait fish, a pig breed and a goat or sheep?

Defenetly a very different take on the usual domestics petting zoo pack, but it defenetly would do wonders for the managememt aspects of the game, most likly far more then petting mechanics ever could be

There could be so many ways to improve the games management aspects its insane
From a better disease or repair system to completly new things like a ressource Management system where you could for example manually shop different food items which get brought to a new storage facility and an option to preselect what gets bought each month and deciding what and how much gets transported to each keeper hut.
Combined with that some ressources could be reasonably produced inside of the zoo as easy as introducing the right animals for it and a slaughter button, which brings bad press the more well known the individual animal and endangerd the species is.

Combined with a scenery pack with some more backstage props and maybe kitchen themed scenery (id kill for a knife and furniture) with a chicken, bunny, some bait fish, a pig breed and a goat or sheep?

Defenetly a very different take on the usual domestics petting zoo pack, but it defenetly would do wonders for the managememt aspects of the game, most likly far more then petting mechanics ever could be
Idk if slaughtering is really on the table, but greenhouses for veggies and fruits would be neat

Sorry if this is redundant to our current convo.

Who here likes the sound of this idea?: More variations of the small steam train ride.

1710013366852.png

For one of the variations I was thinking something like a miniature version of the LNER A1 locomotive.
1710013031889.png

Again this is just an idea.

Last edited:
UGH. I had a lousy dream where the latest Frontier Unlocked announced the next DLC will have 40 animals. Immediately came on here just to realize it came to me in a dream, and nothing more. 😑😑😑
Lol I also had a dream of the next dlc, we got a yellow viper(?) for free and a red salamander or snake for the exhibit in the dlc, but all the other animals were covered up so I had no clue what the theme was. This is only my second dream of this game, the last one was a year ago, and it was another North America animal pack that just included a condor and a muskox, nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom