Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

Birds would be so wacky :))))) some people would say they are the wackiest creatures on earth
Haha that would be so wacky! Man I really hope the next pack is the wackiest! I hope it is so wacky it’s downright silly! I hope the wackiness and silliness are off the charts even!
1710170188328.jpeg

Look how wacky and silly this dude is! So wacky!
1710170228123.jpeg

So wacky and silly!

So many potential silly dudes!

Could we consider not having a spring pack but a final, bigger summer pack, either with more animals or in the form of an expansion (even if I don't really believe in birds anymore) ? I wonder if in terms of timing, with the console release, the creation of DLC for both platforms would be possible in the spring or even desirable by Frontier who must wish to capitalize on the console release in terms of communication and marketing for some time .

Honestly a dlc full of exhibit snakes would be welcomed by me, the lack of reptile exhibits hurts when building indoor exhibit houses.
Honestly if I had to do a “exhibit” dlc I would want a bit more than reptiles:
  1. Leaf cutter ants
  2. Elephant/ Hercules beetle
  3. Orchid Mantis
  4. King Cobra
  5. Gaboon Viper
  6. Leopard Gecko
  7. Jackson Chameleon
  8. Snake necked turtle
  9. Blue poison dart frog
  10. Cane toad
  11. Hellbender
  12. Naked mole rat

Last edited:
Could we consider not having a spring pack but a final, bigger summer pack, either with more animals or in the form of an expansion (even if I don't really believe in birds anymore) ? I wonder if in terms of timing, with the console release, the creation of DLC for both platforms would be possible in the spring or even desirable by Frontier who must wish to capitalize on the console release in terms of communication and marketing for some time .
I think it’s entirely possible

Honestly if I had to do a “exhibit” dlc I would want a bit more than reptiles:
  1. Leaf cutter ants
  2. Lord Howes Stick Bugs
  3. Elephant/ Hercules beetle
  4. Orchid Mantis
  5. King Cobra
  6. Gaboon Viper
  7. Leopard Gecko
  8. Jackson Chameleon
  9. Snake necked turtle
  10. Blue poison dart frog
  11. Cane toad
  12. Hellbender
I wonder how ants would work though, we can't have like 1000 individual ants for a colony exhibit.

We know from the interim report that we'll be getting a DLC before May 31st, so a spring pack is happening.

Bruh. This is possibly first DLC after cost and staff reductions in Frontier and thats what is JWE2 getting.
Doesnt sound good for PZ content lol.
Yeah its the first thing they release after the layoffs. Im worried what will happen with planet zoo dlc, and specially if they will fix the shops.

Am I the only one not worried about the next Planet Zoo DLC? The JWE DLC have always felt pretty mid when you stack them against the Planet Zoo content. Which honestly kinda makes sense considering... But I've also always wondered how much input Universal has on pack selection. This could be a scenario where a quick and easy pack will lead to a super strong ROI because of completists.

In contrast, developing a banger of a pack for Planet Zoo within a short time following the console release could really stimulate sales for Planet Zoo on both PC and console. For the base game as well as the DLC itself. The right pack in this moment could do some impressive numbers.

The two fanbases are at two very different stages of "life" right now so you kinda can't compare. I think Planet Zoo just now opening up to a broader player base could really be a good thing for us.

Back
Top Bottom