1. Patagonian mara
  2. Greater rhea
  3. Scarlet ibis
  4. Black howler monkey
  5. Spectacled bear
  6. White-faced saki
  7. Southern screamer
  8. Green anaconda (E)
3 funky birds, 2 popular monkeys, the librarian bear, a rabbit wannabe, and the powerhouse snake. That's not bad...

Of course, that still leaves out a bunch of choices, like a coati, a porcupine, ducks, etc.

But I think that this pack has potential, honestly, and it spices things up by giving us animals nobody really thinks about when making wishlist packs. After all, who else would think of the screamer other than the bane of Planet Zoo-keepers worldwide: DarthQuell?
I would replaced the bear for the coati but yeah awesome line up.

Totally.

Like, my ideal SA pack would be something like:
  1. Patagonian mara
  2. Greater rhea
  3. Scarlet ibis
  4. Black howler monkey
  5. Spectacled bear
  6. White-faced saki
  7. Southern screamer
  8. Green anaconda (E)
3 funky birds, 2 popular monkeys, the librarian bear, a rabbit wannabe, and the powerhouse snake. That's not bad...

Of course, that still leaves out a bunch of choices, like a coati, a porcupine, ducks, etc.

But I think that this pack has potential, honestly, and it spices things up by giving us animals nobody really thinks about when making wishlist packs. After all, who else would think of the screamer other than the bane of Planet Zoo-keepers worldwide: DarthQuell?
Hey southern screamer is definetly a top 3 SA bird for me, super underrated imo

I would replaced the bear for the coati but yeah awesome line up.
Yeah, but I feel like the coati has a higher chance than the bear does, honestly
Hey southern screamer is definetly a top 3 SA bird for me, super underrated imo
Yeah is in my top give. There is a really nice mod though but it is one of those animals where sound is very important as well so is missing a key feature of the animal.
That's WHY I love the screamer. Those sounds would be a lotta fun to have in-game, alongside the howling wolves and the chattering capuchins. I love it when I'm playing and I hear the animals really having a party

At this point I really don’t think we should be thinking of ‘later down the line’. Everything at this stage points towards the next DLC being the last.
Well, as the saying goes: all good things come to an end. That's why we're disappointed...😅

I recall how somebody on one of Leaf's videos said that Frontier was a bad company because they were ending support after 5 years instead of doing +15 years of support. I responded (paraphrasing): if a game's so good that it needs +15 of support, then it's not good. Just saying, I've noticed that those kinda games, like Stellaris, have such long support but so many complaints; it's mind boggling

Well, as the saying goes: all good things come to an end. That's why we're disappointed...😅

I recall how somebody on one of Leaf's videos said that Frontier was a bad company because they were ending support after 5 years instead of doing +15 years of support. I responded (paraphrasing): if a game's so good that it needs +15 of support, then it's not good. Just saying, I've noticed that those kinda games, like Stellaris, have such long support but so many complaints; it's mind boggling
Idk if i agree with that statement. Having long support doesnt have to mean that the game isnt good and needs the devs to tweak it for years.
I mean just look at minecraft, that game has been developed for about 15 years now and is the most sold game and one of the most beloved games of all time

Idk if i agree with that statement. Having long support doesnt have to mean that the game isnt good and needs the devs to tweak it for years.
I mean just look at minecraft, that game has been developed for about 15 years now and is the most sold game and one of the most beloved games of all time
Yeah, it was more of a tongue in cheek comment, honestly. But I've noticed that the longer something last, the more people seem to not like it.
Whether it's videogames or movies or shows, eventually people get tired of it when nothing new and exciting is added

Don't worry, Chuck. The next DLC Will feature coyotes, red wolves, Mexican black bear, Mexican wolf, and the Eurasian brow-
1713295226085.gif

I think it's better to lower our expectations regarding the update. Let's be satisfied if they fix the souvenir shops...
Wait, weren’t the souvenir shops fixed like.. ages ago? They don’t crash files anymore right?
(I hope not - just put one in my zoo)

Too bad probably most of the time put into the winter update was towards something that’s so broken, and it’s probably by now taken a backseat in frontiers list of priorities when up against console port and the next pack + update. I’m glad I wasn’t too excited for the gift shops in the first place, I was more happy to see something as simple as the rest of the trailer music being added to the game lol

Top Bottom