Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
On the topic of CI¬G achieving the impossible…
Never seen any reports of that one yet...at all. Not on the issue council either so if it was prevalent or had happened to anyone but the vid creator...someone else would have reported it. I'd suggest the idiot making the vid has other computer biffery issues going on there besides Star Citizen ;)

Last edited:
Once, doors killed characters. Now they kill whole computers. That’s what I call progress!
Would truly sentient virtual intelligence make itself known for us or pretend to be stupid and ensure safety for self from unsuspecting humans? Maybe Chris created that already back in 2014. Delays and ''bugs'' are just a smoke screen by A.I.
Poor CIG simply does not understand that they are used by their own creation, the magnificent Pledgenator!

Last edited:
The roadmap is still impressively static for both the PU and SQ42.. Looks like most of their manpower is diverted to their battelfield-clone.
That or all their manpower is running out of money....

It was a strange bug where luckily it wasn't worse than another game I played for 11 years ago that removed your boot.ini ;)
There was a game that tried to format your drive when you tried to uninstall it or something, iirc. So, yeah, CIG could do better. ;)

It was a strange bug where luckily it wasn't worse than another game I played for 11 years ago that removed your boot.ini ;)
It's also strange that your video is the first I've heard of such a 'bug' in any build of Star Citizen. Did you perhaps post the issue on the issue council so the devs at Ci¬G...not least, other backers are made aware of it?...After all, it was serious enough for you to make a video of it and have someone post it on an Elite Dangerous forum ;)

Last edited:
Never seen any reports of that one yet...at all. Not on the issue council either so if it was prevalent or had happened to anyone but the vid creator...someone else would have reported it. I'd suggest the idiot making the vid has other computer biffery issues going on there besides Star Citizen ;)

I'd say overheating. SC is not kind on computers when it comes to usage.

It's also strange that your video is the first I've heard of such a 'bug' in any build of Star Citizen. Did you perhaps post the issue on the issue council so the devs at Ci¬G...not least, other backers are made aware of it?...After all, it was serious enough for you to make a video of it and have someone post it on an Elite Dangerous forum ;)

I have not created any video o_O

Oooh, this is a good one.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/fc237h/there_is_so_little_to_do/

Love how there is so much "its not so bad, look at other games" type comments when this was pitched as what was going to be the BDSSE. Refactoring expectations, at least for now, until the criticism is past, then it goes back to being the best damn alpha ever.

The goal isn't to make the testbed playable ASAP. The current goal is to get the tech behind the scenes to where it can support the end game content.

8 years. That's all i can say to that one.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom