Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

519o1ica72e81.jpg

Star Citizen: Back away and look at a wall for a few minutes

If we could return to the topic, which is the Best Damn Space Scam Ever...
Ehhhhh. Can we not discuss hottest sauce? Hottest sauce for hottest bodies. Top picks for chicken, beef and porkenshnitsel? You go ahaead and say how disenfranchised you became with food cartidge in one space game and how SC will do nollocks and dollocks and what have you zerfevered, but it must include that American tabasco brand who do a genuinely excellent Sriracha sauce etc.

You’re quite right. There’s whole forums to “debate” EDs flaws. If we keep doing that here, people might think Star Citizen is good in comparison. ;)
SC is like mayo on food and that means it is quite despicable and not hot either.
ED is like mustard. Stings in your nose but it's because is hot and goes well with sausages and many more things

I have to come clean with you guys - it's true.
I am a giga whale, I have purchased 34 Idris Frigates, 20 Javelins, 3 Legatus packages, I have partied on Chris Roberts' private yacht, I am the only person in the SC community beside Bootcha that has achieved the status of Ultra Giga Legatus Concierge Member, I have Chris Roberts on my quick dial, I ring him up whenever I doubt the new Roadmap. He assures me that concept ship development is going well every time.

You see, Star Citizen as you know it does not exist. Derek Smart the wise along with every member from the Star Citizen refund sub broke into CIG offices after the 2017 Holiday livestream and took CIG employees captive. Nobody knows where they are now, One thing is for sure though is that since that incident, nobody works at CIG anymore, beside Roberts and somebody who is keeping all of these russian shill bots alive. Ever interacted with a CIG Dev? He's not real, merely a fake account created by Roberts Subsumption Technology.

"Star Citizen" is a project financed by the deep state as a large marketing experiment to test the limits of what gamers are willing to buy. It is used to train the AI Algorithms of software giants like EA.

I was never supposed to tell you this, it is highly likely Derek Smart and his Refund agents are on their way to my place of residence to kill me.

You're on the payroll then....noice!

Top Bottom