Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Recent playtest of the game by an occasional reviewer of it.

Basically includes what you'd expect. Random deaths, NPCs standing on chairs, NPCs merging, items going missing, jank and lag, etc.

suck it haters! cig will actually stop selling something.

6fkUlZv.png

I think it is absolutely ethical and community-building for an unreleased game to mix pseudo-lore into a marketing message about changes in a digital asset store, in order to drive more FOMO sales.

It is brilliant, really - CIG's living and breathing universe and their take on the BGS being about their storefront, not the game world.

Wait, what is it? What are you trying to say? The storefront is the game world?

Oooooh!

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
lol, you really can’t make this stuff up. Already an increase in price for the Ironclad not even a few days in, a concept ship mind you, that won’t even be in the game for years.

Apparently the 5$ people were paying just for a ccu to the new jpg wasn’t enough 🤣

lol, you really can’t make this stuff up. Already an increase in price for the Ironclad not even a few days in, a concept ship mind you, that won’t even be in the game for years.

Apparently the 5$ people were paying just for a ccu to the new jpg wasn’t enough 🤣

Marketing REALLY don't understand the game. If they did, they would have seen that coming a mile away.

LOL, marketing don't need to understand the game, they just need to understand the gullibility of backers to buy ships for the cost of The Sims 4 with half the DLCs.

Right, because a $525 in game asset dlc (not even in game yet) is a great deal and not at all a ripoff in the first place.

But, but, it might just be the ideal asset to complete my fleet so that I can have hundreds of guildie floor scrubbers at my beck and call as I take over vast swathes of the galaxy using executive fleet control mechanics, monopolizing trade routes and holding important inter-guildie leadership diplomatic discussions on my 890 Jump after feeding all my adversaries to the Sandwurmie lurking in the jacuzzi.

It's all mental diarrhea in variations. "I'm happy they take all the time they need." "They put it in the oven until it is done." It's all disingenious nollocks to solely excuse non-delivery and underperformance....
My response to such silliness is 'how much longer would you wait?' Another ten years? Twenty? Fifty?

Sounds excessive?!

The game is already ten years late and still struggling to make meaningful headway into the myriad of promises, with 108 more systems needed for the stretch goal. After a ten year delay.

Oh, any news on planning-week....?

Is that how this works?
Knock out a hostile NPC, drag them into your ship, then into a station. Hit them with a medpen and get into cover. Instant pop-up terrorist with infinite ammo in a no-shooting-back zone.
There seems to be another trick to "loot" weapons into shopkeepers' hands but we couldn't make that work, yet.

It's almost like having an AI crew.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...3/thread/spaceports-blocked-by-shooting-npc-s

Top Bottom