Parks Star Wars Land

As we wrap up this land, here are a few tilt-shift captures I was playing around with.

Admiral-Ackbar-its-a-wrap-The-Last-Jedi.jpg

Here is a simple tilt-shift video montage of this land
[video=youtube;XsYK6vJ-Y34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYK6vJ-Y34[/video]

Final recap video of this land. Moving onto Galaxy's Edge next
[video=youtube;FnxHEZ4VlVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnxHEZ4VlVo[/video]

Lets take another look at the whole park with descriptions of where all the lands are as we move into the next area called Galaxy's Edge (Batuu). Here is a park map showing the layout.
Also, listed below are once again all the blueprints that were used in Galaxy's Edge from the workshop as I would never have been able to accomplish the look and feel of this park without other's creative minds and building skills.

tk7rQv.jpg

Galaxy’s Edge - Batuu
Merchant Street 1 – built by Sdanwolf
Clothing Rack 1 – by jamesviago
[Death Star interior pack] Corridor curve- by elekvault
[Death Star interior pack] Straight corridor section by elekvault
[Death Star interior pack] Hangar by elekvault
Pieces from Greebled Sci-Fi Modular Wall Building Set by madbeachfun
Hat Rack by nancon9501
Little Market by w8erbahn
Large Sci-Fi Corridor by Shmoebagel
Small Market Stall by mbrady7
Marktstand Gebäck / Market Stall Pastries by Michel
Marktstand Früchte / Market Stall Fruits by Michel
Medieval circus carriage by Kao
Pile of Clutter by Talida die Bärtige
Rope bridge by Captain Crumpets
Many set pieces from Star Wars: The Old Republic collection by Sith'ari
steampunk entrance gears of fear by Petitpoilu
SpaceShip (Fighter) by sNEAKYfISH
Tie fighter - By elekvault
Star Wars: Tie Interceptor - By elekvault

Zooming in...here is an overview of this new land
v6hc3n.jpg

Here is a map/explanation of the details of this land
-Blue line is the monorail track going through the edge of this area.
-Green is the queue and building (Jedi Temple) that the X-Wing Trainer coaster resides in.
-Salmon is the queue and track layout for the tracked ride Battle of the First Order
-Dark Tan are the streets and alleyways of vermin and vendors
-Lavender is flat ride and queue
-Yellow are shops, food stalls and facilities
kvdREd.jpg

While I didn't recreate this look exactly...as you see the work I did in this area it should represent these concept models and art from what Disney is planning in the real stuff they are building in the two parks.
MaxqxE.jpg

4Gel4B.jpg

AZtnf5.jpg

6qjGSk.jpg

Hey guys, here is a walk through of this new land. More detailed pictures will follow.
[video=youtube;CfkJgSTAXKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkJgSTAXKc[/video]

Looking out across this land from above is not as impressive as some of the other stuff I have done. This land is a more view form "ground level" area.
P1xqRx.jpg

zaiufm.jpg

fjolhb.jpg

One more overhead shot
HJvTkN.jpg

Here is a behind the scenes look. This is what it looks like when I first started building (what I'm calling Street 2). Start with the basics and just keep adding stuff. I usually do paths, then shops, then walls and scenery. Lastly I add the ground covers, then the roofs or whatever if I don't use a proper roof. Then I go back and add all the lighting. That is "Street 1" in the background that Sdanwolf created and added for me, so that area is already completed in this photo.
9zzUcQ.jpg

You can also see the indoor eating area right behind this Street 2 where some of the interior and the roofing has already been placed.

Here is the main entrance to this land from the 'mainstreet' park of the park. This is the entrance to what I call street 1 that we will take a closer look at now. BTW - some of these arches and buildings have been posted to the workshop.
sIZG7E.jpg

Closer look as you enter through the arch
YUgGxf.jpg

The busy marketplace. I especially like the maggots for sale item I built on the far right in this shot.
ZcZ0R9.jpg

EnEjHc.jpg

Lets take a look at what I call street 2 now. This is the street that Sdanwolf created for me that kicked off this land. I build the paths leading up to this street that you will see below, but the rest of the street Sdanwolf did for me. His inspiration in getting me going on this land was really awesome.

Here is the kind of back entrance to this land/street. It comes from a side exit from the main street area and if guests really want to avoid the crowds of the main drag...this is the way to go. That stone wall on the right is the structure for the large indoor eating area that I added in this land.

L136hc.jpg

As you come around the bend you enter the area that Sdanwolf built.
aTX4zY.jpg

entering the street market area
1mu8R3.jpg

More scenes from this second street
Bw25q7.jpg

63PyfM.jpg

Here is where I punched a hole/doorway in the wall to get to the indoor restaurant area.
IopEzQ.jpg

tbwek1.jpg

Something interesting happened today.
I FINISHED THIS PARK!!!!
I have been working on this park since Alpha and with a few small exceptions, been the only project I really have worked on in this game.
I still have a lot to post in this thread to share the rest of the park with you all...so you haven't heard the last of me yet in this thread.
I have many screen captures and videos to still make, but will be starting up a new thread for my next venture real soon. Stay tuned.

That's always a sad and a happy moment at the same time. At least for me if i've finished a project ;) which happens a lot faster, as i do not have your endurance. Anyway, i followed your park and creations regularily, and i got a lot of inspiration through this thread. I hope you switch (lightning fast) to a new theme park project, as this here is one of the outstanding creative pieces of work which keeps me dreaming of my own park ;)

Top Bottom