State of the Game

There is actually, if you give it a chance.
Agreed.....

77m3.gif

lots of stock market posts today. I'm waiting for the steam chart post to get overlaid with the stock market chart posts and add in subscriber count charts of a couple key youtubers. With that trifecta complete, the gates of doom will finally open and cthulu will awaken from his slumber to begin the end of days.

As long as he starts with yer void...

The Void will be all that remains, because the void is all that anything can become when it it is done becoming everything else.

"butt chug" ??? That doesn't sound...pleasant

depends on what you're into. According to my defacto european reference guides, Clarkson and crew - and being as how this was in reference to a post from rubbernuke, The french take their medicinal pills rectally. So i figured they may prefer the model method of alcohol consumption - which is supposed to get you wasted faster on less alcohol (and because of that is much more dangerous).

"butt chug" ??? That doesn't sound...pleasant
I can't imagine it is. I was blissfully ignorant of the practice (used for rapid infusion of alcohol often in a workplace setting- no smell on your breath) until my secretary attended a union stewart training about disciplinary actions and it was covered it in the alcohol abuse portion of the program.

And know u know.
1638922249453~2.jpg

I'm out o7 fly safe commanders seeya in the black.

Last edited:
The Void will be all that remains, because the void is all that anything can become when it it is done becoming everything else.

depends on what you're into. According to my defacto european reference guides, Clarkson and crew - and being as how this was in reference to a post from rubbernuke, The french take their medicinal pills rectally. So i figured they may prefer the model method of alcohol consumption - which is supposed to get you wasted faster on less alcohol (and because of that is much more dangerous).
-3 for too many sentences...

6 episode season to expanse. that's weak sauce. it's not like this season has been moving with momentum, it's going to end just as it is starting to gain some... then lose it all with a long break

Top Bottom