State of the Game

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Et Go Home Quote-749896.jpg

When I worked on the river we had our own bar and at lunch had a 4 pint minimum rule for weekend workers, anything less was frowned upon.
After work we used to take the workboat to the pub opposite then sleep it all off on the boats ready for the next day of boozy punishment.

Surprisingly I never fell in but there was a lot of Jack Sparrow style walking.

When I worked on the river we had our own bar and at lunch had a 4 pint minimum rule for weekend workers, anything less was frowned upon.
After work we used to take the workboat to the pub opposite then sleep it all off on the boats ready for the next day of boozy punishment.

Surprisingly I never fell in but there was a lot of Jack Sparrow style walking.
And small boats sailing into harbour half submerged, for said worker to step off right into the pub?

One of my friends is a member of the Masons. His Australian wife happily chatted about a Lodge 'do' that they'd been too. He was livid.

!!!! IT'S A SOCIETY OF SECRETS - SHUUUUSH !!!!

well that's his fault for telling her. Since it's a super secret boy club, the only way she'd known if is he broke the rules. Her talking about it is perfectly legal.

also, "all boys" clubs usually fall out of favor during puberty. They always seem like desperate power grabs.

Top Bottom