At Nemo Cyber Party Base

76925x5194.jpg

I've been continuing on my trip, with codex as my main navigation tool. Mainly interested in lagrange clouds and those weird space molluscs/mushrooms that live inside them. This first one was so dark you can't see beyond your windscreen when you're in a middle of a cloud, no joking. Pitch black. And there...two of those mushrooms were caught in apparently an intimate moment :D Stunning place, but creepy. They also make what seems like whale song noises. Unsettling, but hypnotizing.

41z52bt.png

There was nothing special about this one, but it made my ship and exhaust totally different colour due to coloration of light inside the cloud. Just found it interesting.

zBexfpe.png

Just some panoramic shots from inside nebulae. Those are probably my favorite. I like how colours mix gradually. And those stars. My god, it's full of stars :D

Y89uiho.png

tgAFJlQ.png

UMG551U.png

0ZAFgjo.png

Last one is just a gas giant orbiting a giant M-class very closely. Would be nothing special about if not for one fun detail - gas giant's rings were exactly perpendicular to the orbital plane of the rest of the system. Which made for some interesting views.

FMOIKCy.png

Lu5vAEF.png

I've been continuing on my trip, with codex as my main navigation tool. Mainly interested in lagrange clouds and those weird space molluscs/mushrooms that live inside them. This first one was so dark you can't see beyond your windscreen when you're in a middle of a cloud, no joking. Pitch black. And there...two of those mushrooms were caught in apparently an intimate moment :D Stunning place, but creepy. They also make what seems like whale song noises. Unsettling, but hypnotizing.

41z52bt.png

There was nothing special about this one, but it made my ship and exhaust totally different colour due to coloration of light inside the cloud. Just found it interesting.

zBexfpe.png

Just some panoramic shots from inside nebulae. Those are probably my favorite. I like how colours mix gradually. And those stars. My god, it's full of stars :D

Y89uiho.png

tgAFJlQ.png

UMG551U.png

0ZAFgjo.png

Last one is just a gas giant orbiting a giant M-class very closely. Would be nothing special about if not for one fun detail - gas giant's rings were exactly perpendicular to the orbital plane of the rest of the system. Which made for some interesting views.

FMOIKCy.png

Lu5vAEF.png
Top photo - fascinating !

Last two - what a discovery !

How many takes you had to make to catch the moment?)
So I'm practicing the 50km SRV run from Fergusson to Elwood on Wasat A 2 E for an upcoming Buckyball challenge called the Iron Bucky from Cmdr @Raiko. The challenge will have to be completed without repairs and includes ship stages as well as this SRV section. I'm videoing the runs and managed to blow up 5 times this morning. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I simply grabbed the above shot from one of the videos.

Top Bottom